DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 7948 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,557 Posts
Supposed to be able to make/take phone calls if it's connected to a cell phone. It's got a built-in Microphone. Haven't tried that yet. Extremely tiny size.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,557 Posts
Explain what?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,557 Posts
you need to be an "Insider"....heh!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,557 Posts
Someone just got positive feedback! Sorry I forgot all about doing that months ago. Thanks again.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,557 Posts
Messing with you. Just a thread where we talk about pretty much anything.

Don't think you need to be a paying contributing member to access the thread. Just be logged in as a registered user.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,557 Posts
Still have a pair of PS2 painted Special mirrors and a pair of Special Headlights that I need to sell.

Almost time to start some FS threads!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,557 Posts
What's a used 3.5L engine with approximately 90k miles on it worth these days? Hmmm.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,557 Posts
Hmmmm...could list the engine in the Ricer as a "U-Pull-It" and part the rest out. Make more money than a complete sale!

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Well, I hope that new guy is able to fix his car. He hasn't posted anything since about 1:00 or so.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,557 Posts
The Ricer just needs Brake/Power Steering lines and it'll be drive-able. After that major suspension work.

New Struts/Springs at a minimum by my standards. The shitbox Eibach lowering springs it came with are worthless!

I've got a pair of front Moog "Quick-Struts" ready to go in if needed. Then it's just a matter of rears.

Not really interested in sinking any more major $$$ in it.

300m Special Light Taupe/Slate Hybrid interior, etc.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,557 Posts
Don't need 3 cars anymore.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,557 Posts
Head rests included even though they're not shown in the pictures!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,557 Posts
Boogers!

41 - 60 of 7948 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.