DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 7948 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
You're still selling the conversion book on Ebay Dan?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Its OK. I am going thru that on the Ram forums with a couple people.

There are none in the yard to look at.

One of them has been quite wrong so far. I'm not buying anymore trucks. LOL...:baller:

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
You're still selling the conversion book on Ebay Dan?
I discontinued it for most of last year.

Some people asked about it so I put it back up.

I need to update it with all the discontinued ****.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Dan the Ram Man!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Which new parts are the critical discontinued ones for a successful swap?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Happy Groundhog day Bill !

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
I'm about burnt out on that thread. It's like Groundhog Day. Repeat the same thing every day (with refinements as more details are learned).
Thank you for your help Bill.

I am in the same boat. :worms:

I was going thru my parts pile the other night to see if I had a bracket I could take some pictures of. Tried to get him to send me some pictures so I could edit them and tell him where things should go...then it sounded like he had it figured out...then...:goomba:

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Which new parts are the critical discontinued ones for a successful swap?
Last I knew, throttle and cruise cables are discontinued. Air intake pipe is discontinued. Trans bracket is discontinued.

Easily sourced at the yard, so long as the engine is still in the car. They usually cut them off otherwise.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
The 300m dash in the Ricer has a crack in it on the passengers side. pretty much worthless.

Front seats are OK. The front door panels need the faux carbon fiber glued back on.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Last I knew, throttle and cruise cables are discontinued. Air intake pipe is discontinued. Trans bracket is discontinued.

Easily sourced at the yard, so long as the engine is still in the car. They usually cut them off otherwise.
The airbox and piping is easily available at the yard. Actually just the pipping at the back of the engine is the is the difference.

Just warn people they need to do some yard hunting for specific parts with car that has the engine compartment intact.

It's great you're still offering the swap book.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
The airbox and piping is easily available at the yard. Actually just the pipping at the back of the engine is the is the difference.

Just warn people they need to do some yard hunting for specific parts with car that has the engine compartment intact.

It's great you're still offering the swap book.
Yeah. It needs an update bad.

Still has my shop name in it. LOL.

I just havent had the time to go thru the whole thing.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Ah. Mine has that same crack in the dash but I didn't notice it in your pictures. My front seats are rough but not torn. And my door panels weren't in great shape if I remember right.
Those pictures are from the time the car was in Birmingham. The crack magically appeared here in Little Rock. Never used Armorall or any of that **** on the dash. That's not to say the original owner didn't and hasten it's demise.

It's a later 2002 Dark Slate dash too.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Still have a complete stock 3.2/3,5 air box etc from when I was going to remove the K&N CAI. I'll need to pull all the Blaupunkt Amps/Infinity Kappa speakers etc. That's all dependent on how tough it'll be along with the cost involved to get the brake/power steering lines done.

If that's economical enough it'll still be a decent DD.

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
I should go back to a yard that is a short drive past DSM. The yard was a honey-hole compared to the yard I normally go to and the prices were pretty close to the same. They had 3 specials that were within 30 feet of each other but some ass-hats left the doors open and ruined the interiors. Not sure what their inventory is like now. Seemed like they spent the extra money and bought better cars than the DSM yard. The drawback is that the land was hilly and one huge line of cars were stacked 3-4 high.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Not ready to give up the GTS smoked headlight covers on the Ricer just yet. Priced them high to discourage interest!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Still have Dino's Quartz Leather Intrepid seats that I can put in the Ricer in case I get rid of the Light Taupe Special seats. The driver's seat cushion is torn up...but who gives a crap if it's on it's way to the junkyard!

·
Premium Member
16,515 Posts
...I'm not buying anymore trucks. LOL...:baller:
People all over the internet are complaining that within the last 6 months, it's become near impossible to find old Rams - that some guy in North Carolina is cornering the market to drive prices up! j/k. :)

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
People all over the internet are complaining that within the last 6 months, it's become near impossible to find old Rams - that some guy named Dan is cornering the market to drive prices up! j/k. :)
Damn right! LOL

Going to be an Ebay extravaganza around here soon!

I'm well on my way to being "Ram Ross" of the south!

101 - 120 of 7948 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.