DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 7948 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Go Dan Go!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
38.7 degrees and dropping....yikes! In the 20s Monday night!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Big day of modding tomorrow! Been procrastinating as usual !

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
You love responding to those threads.....quit whining!

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
Yeah. It needs an update bad.

Still has my shop name in it. LOL.

I just havent had the time to go thru the whole thing.
You know, sometimes you have to detach your emotions and declare certain things obsolete and quit putting your resources into them, no matter how useful they are in theory (i.e., for the amount of your time to update it, how many people are really going to benefit from the new info. after that?).

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
You know, sometimes you have to detach your emotions and declare certain things obsolete and quit putting your resources into them, no matter how useful they are in theory (i.e., for the amount of your time to update it, how many people are really going to benefit from the new info. after that?).
Bill, you have won Di.net for this week.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
The mirror glass still looks good! LOL!

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Naw, that glass had already turned yellow. As a general unwritten rule, you don't park to the right of her vehicle. She doesn't use her mirrors hardly and she doesn't pay attention to where other cars are at when she walks to her vehicle.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
Timing Belt done, all back together. Man starting to like that 3.5. I'd imagine once all those bushings replaced she not heave like a ship in any direction.
That was quick.

121 - 140 of 7948 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.