DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 4883 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
It's Global Warming Dan!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Just ask Al Gore!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Original Craftsmen 19.2v battery on top and one of the Amazon replacements on the bottom.

$80 vs $18. We'll see how long they last.

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
In the news, the owner of a local ford dealership that is known to screw everyone has been arrested due to 25 counts of warranty fraud using a former employees ID number between October and now. They're only charging him with the 5 most expensive cases of fraud. But hopefully it will put him out of the car business for good. It's the same guy that advertised a poor quality clone of a Harley Davidson edition truck as the real deal then ended up in court over it about two years ago. I sat on the jury for that one.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
You didn't put him away for life?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Just ordered every last piece of the rear brakes from Rock Auto for Old Red. Someone is getting a big bonus off of my purchases in the past year...:baller:

Also got the parts for the driveshaft coming. Got some of it from work, she has the same u-joints as some medium duty Freightliners. Only thing I couldnt get was the center bearing; got that coming from Rock Auto too...

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
You didn't put him away for life?
That last one cost him about $6,000 as far as what the guy paid compared to an estimate by a former federal inspector that dealt with vehicle fraud cases. Then we tacked on $40,000 in punitive damages to get his attention and maybe make a positive change in the way he does business (obviously not though). Both parties were complete idiots and the dealership owner just happened to have screwed someone with just as much money, ego, and **** for brains that time.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Another Tunnel Roller replacement today. Another 4 hour suck-azz job! Just installed this one 3 months ago. Couldn't grease the bearings on it and naturally it failed. Dipstick Manager keeps claiming these are pre-greased. Sure!

Brought a hand grease gun from home and had no problem greasing the new bearings and ones that were previously installed that couldn't be greased with the company provided electric grease gun. I'm going to charge them $50 for my used grease gun that works!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Foo Fighting!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Who Flung Foo?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
One Hung Low!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
The story of a Boy and his stuck open bleeder valve!

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Got an oil bath today at work. Customers hate draining oil from cylinders when they take them off. They just cap them off as soon as possible. Do that with a big cylinder when it's 10 degrees and bring it inside, end up with oil stored at 200-ish psi. And no safe way to release the pressure in many cases.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Woosh! ****!

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
Every big or decent size city has the two Interstate highway interchange, possibly having a high overfly ramp / exit.

We do and that is where my radiator blew on the way home last night during rush hour. Pulled over to the right side. Luckily traffic was bad and cars were going slow. VDOT road assist came by, I had already called the insurance company and a truck was dispatched. He left, said they see me on the cameras.

2 hours later, no tow truck, one stops, offers a tow for $50.00, I got home. Didn't bother calling the org tow company, asswipes.

Need to call the Insurance company and get my $$$ back.

41 - 60 of 4883 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.