DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 4883 Posts

·
Registered
14,753 Posts
Its suppose to get down to 17°F tonight and tomorrow has single digits with the wind chill. This **** anit going nowhere.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Nice. It really just started snowing hard here a couple hours ago. We got about 2 inches plus the ice and sleet mix under that.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Ice..Ice..Baby!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Go Earlers! I mean Oilers! Wait...aren't they called something else now?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Got my 320gb 2.5" hard drives in today. Now I can finish my 17" Dell laptops and list them FS.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
A "Blistering" 28 degree High here today!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Gotta get me one of these! NOT!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
How about one of these? Folding chair good up to 350 lbs. A folding table on one side and a Cooler on the other side? $59.99 for Prime members with free shipping. The Ultimate chair for a Danbo meet!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Talking about the Houston Texans?
Yep. Was checking to see if you remember the Oilers. That's what they were formerly called.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
I think the Oilers bailed out of Houston to Tennessee and became the Titans. Then for some reason Houston got an expansion team shortly after and were called the Texans.

Guess the greedy team owners decided to try "Greener Fields". It's all about the Benjamins!

·
Registered
14,753 Posts
Nice, sunny, and a cold 21°F in VB.

1/2 of the school systems are closed tomorrow. The big three haven't posted theirs yet (VB, Norfolk, Chesapeake) however - I'll suspect they announce closing later today.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
How much of the White Grunge did you end up with?

81 - 100 of 4883 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.