DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,151 Posts
Potential bad news from work tonight. Not a Happy Camper. I'll know more Monday.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I'm really looking forward to cruising down on Thursday and then heading back on Monday.
Latest List!

1)Ronbo
2)Daytrepper
3)Hans
4)Strmvt Buell
5)Gearhead291
6)Paratrepper
7)Stephen M
8)Duds
9) Dr Dodge
10) Avenger
11) Scooter Man
12) Momma's Trep
13) LittleTrep
14) Alan W
15)TGS
16)
17)

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I'm really looking forward to cruising down on Thursday and then heading back on Monday.
Latest List!

1)Ronbo
2)Daytrepper
3)Hans
4)Strmvt Buell
5)Gearhead291
6)Paratrepper
7)Stephen M
8)Duds
9) Dr Dodge
10) Avenger
11) Scooter Man
12) Momma's Trep
13) LittleTrep
14) Alan W
15)TGS
16)
17)
Woot!!!

·
Registered
19,566 Posts
Not looking like I’m going to be able to make this one Dan. :(

I do love the fact that you’re using a pic from one of the meets where I did attend though! :love:

Hey, does your brother still have his Challenger? If I came, we could be best buds!

Oh, whatever happened to Eric? I don’t see him posting in the WT...?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Not looking like I’m going to be able to make this one Dan. :(

I do love the fact that you’re using a pic from one of the meets where I did attend though! :love:

Hey, does your brother still have his Challenger? If I came, we could be best buds!

Oh, whatever happened to Eric? I don’t see him posting in the WT...?
:glum: Sorry you cant make it.

Hans still has his Challenger. He bought a 2016 model; same setup as his 09, but newer body style.

Eric was at the Ohio meet last year, he's driving a 300C now. He just hasnt been doing the "social media" thing.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,151 Posts
Well....I'm out. I've been assigned to a "Special" Project for work that just happens to overlap the Meet Dates!

Bad news is I'll have Johnny Walker Blue and Patron delivered at the end of this week. Good news is I'll be able to brink it myself. Probably take at least until the next meet!

Sorry Dan. Everyone have a good time and don't fall in the Fire Pit!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Well....I'm out. I've been assigned to a "Special" Project for work that just happens to overlap the Meet Dates!

Bad news is I'll have Johnny Walker Blue and Patron delivered at the end of this week. Good news is I'll be able to brink it myself. Probably take at least until the next meet!

Sorry Dan. Everyone have a good time and don't fall in the Fire Pit!
Sorry to hear Ron. Next time. :glum:

·
Woober Goobers!
50,151 Posts
I'll be on my way to Houston just before the that weekend. Big upgrade to Networking systems and the same to be done in a few months here in Tiny Pebble. I was caught between a Rock and Hard Place on this. Came close to telling them to shove it but I'm considering my retirement that will be within the next 4 years.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Dang it, Ron! I was looking forward to hanging out and drinking some fine liquor with you. That'll have to wait 'til next year! I'll get that stuff in the mail here in the next couple of weeks.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,151 Posts
I'm no longer Number 1 !

·
Woober Goobers!
50,151 Posts
What stuff?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #56 (Edited)
Latest List:

1)Daytrepper
2)Hans
3)Gearhead291
4)Paratrepper
5)Stephen M
6)Duds
7) Dr Dodge
8) Avenger
9) Scooter Man
10) Momma's Trep
11) LittleTrep
12) Alan W
13)TGS
14)
15)

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Well we are officially out of the cone of doom forecast for hurricane Florence. Not supposed to get much other than rain and some wind here in Zebulon area.

Meet will go on as planned!! Hurricane drinks will be on hand!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,151 Posts
The electronic components from the 2000 LHS.
It's ok if you don't want them. No bigee.
I'll keep them as spare parts for my 2001 R/T.
Really can't see paying the extra to ship them. The deal for me was being able to pick them up at the meet for a great price. Sorry.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts