DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 4414 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Wandering in...looking around......

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Smells "Fresh" in here! heh

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No work till Thursday.

Going to brave the cold tomorrow and go to the junkyard.

They are supposed to have a mint rear bumper for Old Red. We'll see.

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Family Says Man Missing After Osceola House Fire | whotv.com

Not sure what to think here. He's a great person that I've known since I was 14. Haven't seen him in 4 or 5 weeks, I think he was diagnosed with dementia (according to the bartender) at that time and quit going up to the bar for his usual mountain dew and newspaper reading.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Market went nuts today in a good way. Gained $186 on my original $812 total investments! Mary Jane stocks skyrocketed! Smoke Dopers Smoke!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Wassup Sally? Smack!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Once it warms up a bit later this week......

The new Front/Rear Dash Cam gets installed in the Special.

The new Front facing Dash Cam with GPS gets installed in the Durango.

Two new tires on the rear of the Durango.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Still have to install the new Fog Lights and new Front Air Dam on the Durango. A lot of disassembly required according to the FSM for what should be a fairly simple install. Frickin' Dodge!

Remove Headlights, Remove Grille, Remove Front Bumper Cover for both fog light and air dam replacement. WTF?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Fire Chicken Nuggets for everyone! Yeah Buddy!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Heard they located Donnie's body in the wreckage of the house today. No word yet on how the fire started.
I don't claim to know sheet about Dementia but if Your friend had it then who knows what actually happened? Did he somehow cause it? Or was it more nefarious? Tough Call.

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
Almost got stranded in the K-Rogers parking lot. It's 16°F outside, went to the store for gas and beer (just in case we get snow). In the driveway - the key took a couple efforts to get the key to turn.

Well - after getting gas - the key would not turn. Move it all around - flipped her around - still no juice. Then she let loose! nice.

Drove to the store front - got beer and the same thing happened. Move it all around - flipped her around - still no juice. 5 minutes later - I had her purring.

Seems I need some Lube for the key.

:whohoo:

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Another wild day with the stock market. Gained another $170 today thanks to the Mary Jane stocks. State legalization and Medical Use acceptance must be a driving factor?

One stock I bought in at $1.25/share at the beginning of December is now $14.38/share. Burn Baby Burn!

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
Yep-Yep - our area will get a good amount of snow (6+") which shuts this place down like the a Trump tweet.

The "Rain" they said that would come first is frozen rain. Took the dog around the block when it started and the street was "crunching" once I got home.

I'm working from home tomorrow - I'll post some snow pics. I wonder if the Disaster channel will have someone here again - 50+ MPH winds during the storm.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Sounds like the East Coast is getting hit much harder than AR! Hope you shopped for food essentials beforehand! Around here if they even hint at bad weather there's a run on everything in the grocery stores!

1 - 20 of 4414 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.