DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
4401 - 4414 of 4414 Posts

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
I had the tires rotated at Discount Tire and he asked for the car type, I said Intrepid, he said you don't see much of them anymore...

I hardly ever see a First gen on the road.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
First gens have been dropping like flies. I haven't seen one on the road in at least 2 years.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,403
For some reason I see quite a few First gen treps around here.

There is a really clean looking one I always see down by the carryout.

Dont see hardly any second gens anymore.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,404
Put Old Red's spare tire carrier in. Its a dang widow maker. Just a piece of steel going at a diagonal across the tire with a bolt on each end. No lifting/lowering mechanism.

Might have to modernize that. Maybe a spare tire hanger off of a newer Ram will work. :hrmmm:

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Of course day 3 of 4 on my 4 day weekend wouldn't go without a hitch. Had a call on a Trace unit. 1.5 hours Tech Phone support and ordered some parts for it. Didn't even bother to go in and check it out.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Got the bottle of Domaine Chandon chilling for later tonight. 11:59:59 CST!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Go Dan Go!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Was this a regular work day/week for anyone?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
While digging around in the trunk of the Special yesterday for work stuff.....I re-discovered the almost brand new LeBra hood bra that I bought years ago. Only used it once. Once I clean up the car, I need to put it back on for further road trips!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
You ain't **** unless you have Sherpa Pink Himalayan Salt! heh

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I'll drink to that (and oil lines and electric seat tracks).................. HAPPY ****ING NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4401 - 4414 of 4414 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.