DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 4414 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,515 Posts
Is it just me or has something changed on the site today? When I select any forum thread, I get a text like display. Signature pictures are there as normal but everything else displayed looks stuck in t70s
I get a complete text page with no pictu. It's like reading C++ coding
If you’re on a phone, try clicking “Change to Mobile View” (at bottom of screen) - it’s usable, but barely. Works totally different as far as a quote reply and multiquoting, and the way editing works is messed up (cursor appears at a totally different place than where it appears - every time you want to move the cursor, you have to click “Done”, then re-tap where you want the cursor). They need to fix this. It’s not just a matter of getting used to a new way of doing things - it sucks.

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
Please report away! "

"Reported to the appropriate authorities;;"

I hope they done pull a Photobucket on us.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
PhotoFuckit!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
C+++ Text Code is on! heh

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Does the EVIC/OTIS show temps below 0 Degrees F? Does it show the Minus sign?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Anyone need any DDR3 Desktop memory? I've got two new 8gb kits (2x4gb) as shown below. G.Skill brand. $65 each shipped. A bargain!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
I use Imgur. Totally free and no problems with linking. They don't resize images either. Haven't found the storage limit yet. I've got a lot of photos on there.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Been using it for almost a year now. Started using it after Microsoft fooked up the direct linking of their Onedrive service.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Works Good...Lasts a Long Time!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Pretty easy to batch upload after you create a folder.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
This Text Mode sux Donkey Ballz!

101 - 120 of 4414 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.