I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Jul 12-14, 2019
Adult Admission: Daily Fri.- Sat. $15 / Sun $7 / Event Pass $30
Thursday - Set Up/Load In Day - $12
Kids 12 and Under FREE
Event Hours Fri-Sat 7am-6pm , Sun 9am-12pm

Welcome to a true Mopar-lover’s paradise. There’s nothing quite like it anywhere in the world with nearly 3,000 vehicles from all eras of the Chrysler brand, classics, muscle cars, high-performance new models all converge on Carlisle for a one of a kind weekend. You need to be here for the enormous showfield that is organized by year, make and model, special indoor displays, activities for the kids, industry guests, and special prizes. Interested in parts buying? Look no further! You’ll be amazed at the size of the automotive flea market, the variety of vendors, the car corral and the Manufacturers Midway. Whether you prefer the A, B or E body style – this show has it all!

By popular demand, gates are open Thursday at a full-price admission, though parking is FREE. Thursday is a set up/load in day for both vendors and those showing cars. By attending Thursday, you just might find a steal of a deal within the automotive flea market or on the midway. You can also catch a glimpse of the action before anyone else. Thursday evening features a FREE kick off party at the neighboring Carlisle Expo Center as well.

Online showfield registration is available for the this year’s event through the week of the event.

Group hotel information coming soon.

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Just registered. I sure hope it's not as soggy as the last one I went to.......seems like 200 years ago! Hope to be there early Thursday well ahead of the crush.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
the way the weathers been up here, it's been soggy for...weeks. Just got to wash/wax the wifes car and it started pouring rain....

My car meanwhile still needs cleaned up Lol...

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL there has definitely been some soggy Carlisles; I have a pic somewhere of me washing my car in the rain at 430 am.....:riptires:

Old Red is all set to attend; might bring the Trep too;

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cant wait to see Old Red reborn, that has been quite a project, oh and you to Dan
Looking forward to it, cant wait to hang out at Carlisle again!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
the way the weathers been up here, it's been soggy for...weeks. Just got to wash/wax the wifes car and it started pouring rain....

My car meanwhile still needs cleaned up Lol...

LOL there has definitely been some soggy Carlisles; I have a pic somewhere of me washing my car in the rain at 430 am.....:riptires:

Old Red is all set to attend; might bring the Trep too;

It looks like the weather is going to be hot, humid and free of any rain but I'm not going to make it. It was a really tough decision but I just can't justify the expense. Putting the Special on my trailer and towing it over there plus the motel plus food, etc, etc. I'm looking at spending close to a grand. BUT, HEY there's always August at Dan's!

Ken, I'll get some pictures of the shifter bezel so, you can take a look at it. Really sorry for the long, long wait!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,880 Posts
Any updates? With Pics? LOL!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,880 Posts
I'm assuming Ken is KXWarrior? And is Sarah his wife?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1st place for Old Red!!!

Some of the other D model Dodges there; there were about 20 total; the tan one is damn near NOS; 1985 model, flawless;

·
Woober Goobers!
49,880 Posts
Well deserved win for Old Red Dan after the work you put into it! Congrats.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well deserved win for Old Red Dan after the work you put into it! Congrats.
Thanks Ron, it was some tough competition, there were some damn nice trucks there!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts