DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

81 - 100 of 147 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Can't wait for this! Taking 8-22 to 8-27 off. Taking Thursday off to prepare/pack and travel Friday. Fri/Sat/Sun meet time. Start traveling back Sunday afternoon and stop overnight around Knoxville, Tn and get home Monday around noon. Then taking Tuesday off to recover!

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
Ron has the right game plan for this trip.

I might be pulling out Saturday afternoon - or a little later. Something is brewing for Sunday (Travel ball)

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Ballz!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
I've got a pretty good sized pile of Crap....I mean Valuable Items stacked up for the meet! Liquor/Drinking Accessories/Parts to install on the Durango/Parts for other people! Not to mention the trusty large Igloo Cooler and Griot's Garage/Chemical Guys Detailing Products. And who can forget the unforgettable "Stripper Scent" air freshener which will return for another showing!!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Quality Inn, Knoxville, TN booked for the return trip on Sunday 8/25. w00t!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
One Week to go Slackers!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,122 Posts
Had to Re-Affirm my Vacation time with my Supervisor on a conference call today! Seems it "Slipped" by him previously. I'm good to go. See everyone next Friday!

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
Im all set to go, just need to throw some clothes in my bag, now, I wonder how many will drop out

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I'm still coming but first I have to bid on a 40k SXT on Thursday.
I might beat cheeks to Omaha before I head to Youngsville.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
I'm still coming but first I have to bid on a 40k SXT on Thursday.
I might beat cheeks to Omaha before I head to Youngsville.
Omaha! Thats a haul, I know you'll do it....Indy.....Omaha -- Youngsville....

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi Brandon, Dan had to reset it for me last year. This site, for some reason, kicked me off... are you going to Daaaaan's???? it looks like it's going to be a pretty good turn out. No one has canceled yet. Plus, it's always fun to see who shows up, surprise appearances if you will.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yeah, i totally get it. Sometimes, though, you just have to say, "f-it" and take time for yourself. i look forward to this one weekend a year. It's a weekend get away to share with friends and my D,net family. Plus, all the crazy times and great memories can never be replaced.

81 - 100 of 147 Posts