DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,833 Posts
I'm still coming but first I have to bid on a 40k SXT on Thursday.
I might beat cheeks to Omaha before I head to Youngsville.
Terry will be the long distance driving winner!

·
Registered
14,845 Posts
I'm there.

Arrive Friday and have to leave Saturday afternoon-ish. We have a ball tournament early Sunday morning.

No Half-Slack'n!

·
Registered
14,845 Posts
Need to figure sleeping arrangements - Dan's living room or a tent in the yard.

Dan - don't lock the garage Friday night, some of us wake up real early.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Need to figure sleeping arrangements - Dan's living room or a tent in the yard.

Dan - don't lock the garage Friday night, some of us wake up real early.
I have the two big couches in the living room, or, I have an extra air mattress, or the floor is an option too lol.

I'll leave the remote out for the garage for any early risers lol.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,833 Posts
The 10 day forecast has temps dropping around 5 degrees to mid-upper 80s in AR. Maybe the same in NC?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
The 10 day forecast has temps dropping around 5 degrees to mid-upper 80s in AR. Maybe the same in NC?
Yep----actually cooler, sheesh, its been 95+ for what seems like weeks.....Partly sunny, 85 Friday and Saturday; low 68; chance of a cloud in the afternoon both days; typical this time of year.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,833 Posts
Dumped all my traveling work crap at the airport today. Tools. parts, etc. Made room for the other load of stuff to bring to the meet.

·
Registered
14,845 Posts
My old LH speaker box fit in the Charger - was taking measurements for a new box that I'll build - after the meet. (need to remove the box)

I'm leaving for Dan's around 11:30ish. Should be there a few hours later.

I'll bring my tent - but would like to claim a spot on the couch for Friday night.

What time and date will people start arriving?

Dinner plans for Friday?

Food plans for Saturday?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,833 Posts
I won't be there until around 8 pm. A 13+ hour drive for me. Leaving at 5 am CST.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #114 (Edited)
Reservations made at McLeans for Saturday, 330PM!

Otherwise just have to stop at the licka stow and get a few ingredients for imbibing.

Traditional Wang's Bistro trip, Friday night, 8ish.

Power washer will be available if anyone wants a deep engine bay clean---or deep car clean in general.

Firewood ready to go!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,833 Posts
Wango Tango!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,833 Posts
Probably won't be getting into town until you guys are almost done at Wangs.

Fudge-O!

·
Premium Member
16,612 Posts
Y’all have a great time!
You ought to take a quick trip down from Farmville Bill!
Planning on retiring next year. I plan on joining y’all more after that. At 68-1/2, it’s all I can do to work full time and keep things going. (Haven’t lived in EIEIO-ville in 9 years - live in a little town called Dublin - just off of I-81, about 40 miles southwest of Roanoke - home of the 611.)

·
Woober Goobers!
49,833 Posts
Back from the Likka Sto after purchasing a 750ml of Patron. So I'll have that, the Johnny Walker Blue, Tarantula and drinking accessories. Picked up several bags of chips along with two 30 packs of Coors Light. Packing everything up in Durango III shortly. See everyone by 8pm tomorrow.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,833 Posts
Hope I won't get into trouble for "Bootlegging" all this alcohol across state lines!

101 - 120 of 147 Posts