DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
I'm sorry to disappoint, but I won't be able to make it this year. I'm usually a night shift driver from SC to RVA and back Sun.-Early Friday morning. Leaving my weekends wide open. But, I was thrown on day shift this week. Leaving me only 1 day this weekend before I go back to nights Sunday. Plus I want to paint the bumpers & lower cladding and tackle that annoying steering rack problem. Yes, it's a 95 Concorde, but I want her to be perfect before I show her off. I hope this doesn't upset anyone, I just need a break from driving for a day.
There is always next year.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Thanks Dan! Sorry 'bout the Worcestershire sauce.
Your truck is awesome! It turned out so frackin' beautiful! :bowdown:

Thanks Ron for being so well prepared!! That was really cool!

Next year I swear to be better prepared; being sure to allow more time for consumption of Hurricanes, Rusty Nails, Moonshine, Patron, Tarantula and.....

And like Jeanne suggested, maybe I'll fly down. I really need to look into that!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,295 Posts
Flying would be good Terry. Depending on what hotel you decide on there should be someone else that can get you to/from if you can hang with them.

We didn't even hit the Tarantula which is probably a good thing! Dan still has the Blue for next year.

I'll have some more giveaway goodies made up for the next meet. Maybe some Coozies and other cups. Could also do more shot glasses if there's a demand for them.

Thanks again Dan. Hand onto the Griot's Bug & Smudge Remover/Bug Barricade. I've got more of them here. Let me know how it works out on Old Red and the Beemer. I found it's best if you use the large nap microfiber towels for the bug remover. Same as you found for the interior cleaner.

141 - 147 of 147 Posts