DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 3441 Posts

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,481 Posts
Happy New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
Ahh...the fresh smell of a new Whore Thread!

Did everyone survive New Years Eve?

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
That 6.2 diesel starts up a hell of a lot easier than my neighbors 7.3 ford. 11 degrees this morning and I got a call asking to go help a guy move a gun safe in a town 20 miles away. Didn't have time to use the block heater, but fired up no problem just with the glow plugs.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
How much did you pay for the Chebby B-K Man?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
I fell asleep at around 11:30 last night and missed the whole "New Years" moment until all the rednecks woke me up firing their guns (far away)!

I'll crack the Domaine tonight in celebration of the New Year!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
4 Bilstein shocks for the DuRonbo Durango for $287.15 with 2 day shipping from the "Rock". w00t!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
Preparing the Durango for Road Warrior duty.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
Damn! That's Dirt Cheap! What's wrong with it?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
Chris needs at least one HP ProOne All In One Desktop for his Man Cave! Full HD 1920x1080 display, 2TB HDD, 8GB RAM, Win 10 Pro and more! Intel I5 Quad Core. WiFi and Bluetooth. Working on the Office version.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
Can deliver at Dan's next meet for free!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
People need to realize when their transmission needs to be rebuilt....it really means that it needs to be rebuilt! Dan is with me on this.

Tired of the what ifs!

Stopped replying to the seat Dewd. You need to replace your Driver's seat mechanism? Buy a junkyard replacement and swap that **** out! How hard can it be or specifically how hard do you want to make it be? Sheesh.

I don't want to do the work of replacing the lower frame on my existing cushions/seat backs because it's too much work! Waaaahhhh! Give me a fricking break! Take two screws off the side plastic for the cover/controls. Then take four bolts out for the lower seat cushion and four bolts out for the upper seat beat for the Pivot/Recline.

Don't get me started on the "Coolant Leak" and radiator replacement where the JackWagon doesn't want to remove the original Oil Cooler lines completely and wants to half-ass cut/cap lines for even more potential leaks in the future.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
End of Rant! heh

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
First of 2019!

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Damn! That's Dirt Cheap! What's wrong with it?
Not much. Wiper motor, fuel gauge,one of the bushings in the steering needs replaced - worse than a mid 90s dodge 1500. There's a crack down low in the windshield. Maybe a little less rust than average.

Early 90s chevy's don't go for much around here. Just seen a 94 for sale with a rust free cab and bed for $1,500 with a slipping transmission.

1 - 20 of 3441 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.