DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 3441 Posts

·
Registered
14,753 Posts
I should copy that rant and send it off to Corp Vatozone. Someone would say - yeah I know.....

·
Registered
14,753 Posts
In the Spring - I'm going to get a set of front quick struts for Plain Jane. Detroit Axle.

Before I order them - I'll contact them - speak to someone - show them the FSM diagram about the left/right strut bearings - request a email reply saying "if they are not like the FSM - we'll take them back FOC".

I'll try to head off an issue before hand. ..

Maybe.

·
Registered
14,753 Posts
Ron - send me a PM about that 'puter. Tax time is near - We've been customers to one another through the years...

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Ron - send me a PM about that 'puter. Tax time is near - We've been customers to one another through the years...
I need to see what I can do for Office. Right now it's no problem For Pro Plus 2007 as a free Base Add-in...but I'm guessing you need something newer?

·
Registered
14,753 Posts
I need to see what I can do for Office. Right now it's no problem For Pro Plus 2007 as a free Base Add-in...but I'm guessing you need something newer?
Not certain on that. I'm on 2003 right now (both 'puters).

I need to ask the kids what version they are using in school.

·
Registered
14,753 Posts
BTW - Office 2003 seems so much like the times of "Groovey, Far Out, Laid Back, Righteous, etc" when compared to today's Ribbon layout and other features.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
I can probably get Office 2013 easy enough for a reasonable price. Let me see.

I'll get some pictures for you and the actual specs on the actual PC this weekend.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Downloading and burning various Office versions to DVD......dummm...dee...dummm.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Updating some PCs now. I'll be a PC selling Foo on CL soon!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Will clone data between hard drives for beer or Sailor Jerry!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Might have some Office 2019 Pro Plus copies to sell in the near future. No subscription B.S. and is a Lifetime Product Key. This is the latest non-subscription, non-cloud version of Office that was just released a few months ago.

Figure around $35 for the Install Disc and Product key. Good for install on one PC only. If anyone is interested let me know.

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
Might have some Office 2019 Pro Plus copies to sell in the near future. No subscription B.S. and is a Lifetime Product Key. This is the latest non-subscription, non-cloud version of Office that was just released a few months ago.

Figure around $35 for the Install Disc and Product key. Good for install on one PC only. If anyone is interested let me know.
PM sent.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
I think the interest for the MS Office series is mainly for people who want compatibility with their work software when working at home.

LibreOffice which used to be OpenOffice I used to install on some FS PCs as a bonus addin but stopped doing it after I figured out no one real cared about having it. For a completely free Office Suite it seems to be pretty good. Not sure of their claimed compatibility with actual Office Suites as I haven't really used it.

·
Registered
14,753 Posts
I got a busy travel week coming up. Fly out Tuesday to San Jose (freak'n high priced hotels) - will spend Wednesday and Thursday within 3 - 4 hours of there. Then Thursday evening - driving up to Redding, CA to instruct some training on Friday - then drive to Sacramento, CA that night. Catch an early ass flight back to Norfolk, VA on Saturday.

Wednesday and Thursday my Territory manager will drive, then I rent a car and drive up to Redding.

The Joys of Traveling...

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
San Hoser!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Lived in San Jose for over 15 years. Glad to be out of there!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,553 Posts
Sold a PC case and a Video card today. Beer & Liquor $$$$!

Picked up some of this:

Smooth but packs a kick! Cheaper than Patron.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Just about with you Ron. Beer thirty here.

Some drama unfolded at work Friday---of course I'm on vacation...it may result in a promotion for me. I know few details. Meeting Monday morning. Uh boy.

Spent 3 hours digging seat belt bolts for Old Red out of Dakotas at the LKQ yard today.

Glad we stopped going to that yard for the meets. It is a mess. They had 1 LH car. Everything is mixed, no longer a ford, dodge, gm section etc. They had about 1/2 of the cars they used to. Took me forever to find three Dakotas that were literally at opposite ends of the place.

61 - 80 of 3441 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.