DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 3441 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Damn the torpedoes!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Don't need no steenkin' Traction Control !

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Nutjob week at work.

Been basically going thru job interviews every day in some capacity with different people in upper management. One called me at 530 this afternoon; LOL; and three more on an unscheduled conference call at 9 this morning. Went to dinner the other night and drank beer with another one.

Negotiations are ongoing.

Hoping to come to an agreement and accept things early next week.

In the mean time; training two other salesman; plus doing my current job; plus being asked to perform tasks that I am not officially responsible for yet.

Bring it on bitches.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
I finally found my "Dream" Chrysler 300! heh

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Rap is cRap without the "C"!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Get some "Truck Nutz" to hang from the back! If that ain't Ghetto you can kiss my ass as David Allen Coe used to sing!

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Using a vacation day for pool league tonight.

Electrician is coming in a couple hours to figure out what meter disconnect box will fit best in the area I have to work with.

Got started laying down rock in the areas around the house. Still need to get another 15 or so 40# bags for the south side of the house but I'm off to a good start.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Nice! Did you lay any of the "Weed Mat" or whatever it's called down before the rock? Keeps the weeds from popping up.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
"Car died while driving it"! Have no clue on when the timing belt was last changed. Rut Roh!

(Not me by the way)!

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Nice! Did you lay any of the "Weed Mat" or whatever it's called down before the rock? Keeps the weeds from popping up.
Yup. Have had the weed barrier down for a few months. Fresh **** has already started growing in the few warm days between weeks of freezing temps.

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
I'm worried getting through airport security in Sacramento on Saturday morning. It will be the first day AFTER their normal pay check would have been deposited. I have a gut feeling a BUNCH of TSA agents wont show up this weekend....

Will get to the airport EXTRA early for my 6:00am flight.

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
Driving towards Redding, CA on I-5 North, there was a road sign saying " WEED - 88 miles".

Sho'enough - there is a town called Weed, CA.

:facepalm:

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
The Ban Hammer has dropped!

121 - 140 of 3441 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.