DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1441 - 1460 of 3441 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,441
I never had good luck with apartment neighbors either lol.

I remember when I lived in the apartment here the ***** next door that used to play loud rap music constantly called the cops on me for playing my guitar...had that **** turned almost all the way down too. Good thing I didnt have the drums back then. LOL.

She moved out thank god and another guy moved in, he was cool, had a few beers with him. Then we had a crazy cat lady upstairs. Once you met her, she was knocking on your door daily lol.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,443
All set for my bike trip to Tennessee end of next week. Broke down and bought a Gopro Hero 7 for the mountains.

Did at test run with it using the chest mount that comes in the Gopro "motorcycle kit" Saturday. Used the "time warp" feature on about an hour ride until the battery died. Video quality is pretty damn good. It looks much better than the youtube version; kind of surprised the quality degraded a bit uploading it. I have another mount for the trip which will be right on top of my head for better views of the scenery, instead of on my chest.

It appears the battery life isnt that great; an hour at most, so I ordered up a couple extra batteries since I'll be in moonshine country. Maybe a charging adapter to plug into the bike is in order too.

Got a Sena Evo helmet bluetooth unit too; to make sure Rush is playing in my helmet loud and clear lol.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Laptop ready for shipping......PM sent.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
GoPro video looks good RoadHog Dan!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Will have the Gates Timing Belt/Water Pump kit and radiator hoses and more that were going to go in the Ricer for sale. Anyone coming to the meet want that stuff? I'm dealing!!

For a 2000 3.5L in case peeps aren't up on the details!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Shipping label printed and tracking number provided in PM. Thank you.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Got a K&N CAI on the Ricer. Going to put the stock airbox system in and maybe get some $$$ for the CAI if someone is interested. Going to have a Yuge FS thread with all this crap coming off the Ricer or new parts not going in!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
I think this was a fair trade!

Dell Vostro 1500 Laptop

For a new Home Depot Office Chair!

Normally $199.99 and on sale for $139.99. Memorial Day Sale discount down to $99.99 and further Honey discounts got it down to $87.19 out the door with tax!

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
Spoke with the other person's insurance claims agent today. Went through the when, where, and what happened. Filled out the hipaa authorization so they could get the details of the ER visit and have them cover that cost (if they don't try to BS their way around it).

They also tried to get me to fill out an "accident history" form to detail all injuries or trauma I may have received since the time I was born whether at home, work, or driving; every place where I have received any form of medical treatment and what for (for the past 5 years), and the outcome of any settlements resulting from accidemts causing injuries or trauma.

Not ****ing touching that one. None of their damn business. Just a way for them to try to claim that any symptom was a result of anything in the past.

·
Registered
14,845 Posts
Spoke with the other person's insurance claims agent today. Went through the when, where, and what happened. Filled out the hipaa authorization so they could get the details of the ER visit and have them cover that cost (if they don't try to BS their way around it).

They also tried to get me to fill out an "accident history" form to detail all injuries or trauma I may have received since the time I was born whether at home, work, or driving; every place where I have received any form of medical treatment and what for (for the past 5 years), and the outcome of any settlements resulting from accidemts causing injuries or trauma.

Not ****ing touching that one. None of their damn business. Just a way for them to try to claim that any symptom was a result of anything in the past.
You 'read' that one "Spot On!"

·
Registered
14,845 Posts
You'll enjoy a chair for 10 years and I'll have a non-issue computer for 10 years.

** Until Windows 10 becomes obsolete **

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
You 'read' that one "Spot On!"
I started to fill that form out then thought there's hardly a chance that anyone could remember everything so it would be hard not to perjure yourself, plus who you've seen and for what is too damn personal for anything they needed to know. Asked my dad his opinion and he said "yep, I would throw that one away"

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
I have that same deskchair. Very comfy.
So far so good. Old chair the lift wouldn't stay up and it was a permanent Low Rider. Then the weld was breaking on the bottom at the pedestal and almost dropped me out of the chair! And the cheesy "Bonded" leather was massively peeling. This was an Office Depot brand chair that I paid more for. About 3 years old.

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
They're opening up a new incentive at work to get more people to apply for night shift as well as to keep those currently working on nights. Got the option of working four 10 hour days (mon-thurs or tues-fri) instead of the five 8 hour minimum days. Each of us are supposed to make our decision next week. I'm tempted to do the 4 tens and have every Friday off (when not working overtime). Also still debating the idea of trying to go to days.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
They're opening up a new incentive at work to get more people to apply for night shift as well as to keep those currently working on nights. Got the option of working four 10 hour days (mon-thurs or tues-fri) instead of the five 8 hour minimum days. Each of us are supposed to make our decision next week. I'm tempted to do the 4 tens and have every Friday off (when not working overtime). Also still debating the idea of trying to go to days.
That's a common routine now in many Industries. The TSA uses that method.

If I were hourly on a set shift, I'd choose the 4x10 hour. However if staffing is 24 hour/7 then the week start/end varies. Not typical Monday-Thursday.

·
Registered
14,845 Posts
Brandon - I LOVED working 4/10's. I took the Tues-Frid shift. I always found I got more personal/home items done with Sat-Sun-Mon off.

If they offer OT - ensure it is no more than 2 hours per day. Max OT per week is 10 hours - unless your are OT hungry.

I wanted OT & Time off from work.

Plus - seems you can 'set' your preference with all the B.S. at your place.

Always give someone the option to say "No"..... even your employer. :wink:

·
Dain bramaged
7,197 Posts
So far so good. Old chair the lift wouldn't stay up and it was a permanent Low Rider. Then the weld was breaking on the bottom at the pedestal and almost dropped me out of the chair! And the cheesy "Bonded" leather was massively peeling. This was an Office Depot brand chair that I paid more for. About 3 years old.
I got mine from staples.

I loved those 4/10 work scheduled. My new job works a 5 on, 2 off, 5 on, 3 off. Means 3 days off every other week but the actual days off shift.

1441 - 1460 of 3441 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.