DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1721 - 1740 of 3441 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Anyone want/need smoked headlight covers for a 2nd gen Intrepid? I have a pair available right now!

See siggy pic of Ricer on the right!!

·
Dain bramaged
7,197 Posts
I Think I've decided that my 1st gen is going to the big scrap yard in the sky. The brake lines to the rear are rotten and leak and to be honest, I haven't even started it in a while. I don't drive it and when I did I didn't enjoy it.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Well guys....what do you think?

2013 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD!! AKA Durango III

And the original window sticker....check out that price !! Yikes!!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Every option available except for Rear Seat DVD. I can live without that.

Need to get online and order some window vent visors for it!

·
Registered
14,845 Posts
Dam Ron - You'll be driving a different vehicle everyday.

She looks nice!

White and Chrome - seems to be a familiar look.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Dam Ron - You'll be driving a different vehicle everyday.

She looks nice!

White and Chrome - seems to be a familiar look.
Thanks!

This rides so much better than either one of the 2nd gens. The interior seems to be a little more cramped than the 2nd gens also. Haven't checked the specs overall on the differences if any.

Both have 5.7L Hemis but the Citadel AWD gets better gas mileage than the Limited 2WD! Needed something that's a capable Road Warrior vehicle and this is it! $16k @ 100k miles.

Time to clean out Durango I and Durango II and get them ready For Sale.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Getting a Genuine FSM for the new Durango isn't going to be cheap!! Looks like the best price is $199 for a CD on Eghey! Yikes!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Factory Tow Package with Factory Trailer Sway Controller. I'm ready to tow some ****!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Nice Ron! Love that body style;

Is that the one you are bringing to the meet?
Thanks Dan. It'll be the meet SUV. Durango I and Durango II are going to be sold.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Apparently no "In Channel" Window vent visors available for 3rd gen Durangos. Funk that!! No stick on tape visors for me!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Some more Durango Citadel goodness!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
RHR MyGig NAV Audio with 9 speaker Alpine and Subwoofer! w00t!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
And the RHR streams music via Bluetooth unlike the RER that just has Bluetooth Phone Connectivity for making and receiving calls.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Shifter reminds me of the one in the Magnum SRT with the NAG1 5 speed!

Still getting used to having a floor shifter again. The 2nd gens have column shifters and I keep reaching up to that area to get out of park!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Not sure if I prefer the regular shifter or the rotary knob. What did you think of the rotary knob when you had the work truck Dan?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Nice and clean under the hood. And it has working good Lift Supports unlike the 2nd gens with those fricking Prop Rods! Still uses R134a refrigerant too! And the classic 5.7L Hemi plastic engine cover found on so many Chrysler/Dodge models.

Looks like the battery is hidden somewhere most likely in the cabin. It's not in the back in the under floor storage compartment. Checked to make sure it had the factory jack tool kit and the Alpine Subwoofer is under there also. Possibly under the drivers seat like later models. Need to check that.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Just checked the owners manual. Battery is under the front passenger seat. Doesn't say how to access it! Grrrr!

1721 - 1740 of 3441 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.