DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

2281 - 2300 of 2394 Posts

·
Registered
14,994 Posts
BTW - on the prop plane - did you move the props to be perfectly vert and horz?

Anyways - bad ass

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,282
Pickle tickled by planes, trains, and automobiles!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Covid Crap!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,693 Posts
I crap on Covid!

·
Registered
373 Posts
water heater finally done.
went back to just a gas one.
tough to justify $300 extra when you on't have a job.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Devan - those are NICE pictures.

Thank you for sharing.
Years of owning the Eagle, allowed me to make a car with bad paint look good. So now that I have better paint and body its easier to make it look good. (also helps to have kool background stuff to distract)

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Covid Stank!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Several "Outdoor" projects possible this weekend if the weather holds up.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Just call me SAS Master "R"! Got a Full tower case outfitted with 8x 3tb SAS drives for a total of 24tb storage. Picked up an external LTO4 SAS Tape Drive for $100. LTO4 tapes are good for 800gb native storage and 1.6tb compressed each.

I'm a Data Storage Foo!

·
Dain bramaged
7,208 Posts
Would love a LTO4 to tinker with but it would be something shiny i'd play with for a few minutes and then never touch again.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,293
Laying down grout, @Danbo Contracting, Aggregates and Stone Division, LLC;

Got the shower done. Turned out pretty nice. Made a good mess, **** goes everywhere; lol.

Getting ready to do the floor, just waiting the 10 mins after mixing;;;;

·
5,693 Posts
Well shyt!

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
And after a few short drives the reman passenger side brake caliper on the truck is now leaking between the housing and the insert they put in the bleeder hole. Had a feeling that might happen, checked it for leaks before taking it out on the road but as Captain Ron would say if anything is gonna happen it's gonna happen out there. I'll have to have napa order in a replacement and get it warrantied.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,133 Posts
Would love a LTO4 to tinker with but it would be something shiny i'd play with for a few minutes and then never touch again.
The SAS versions of LTO drives are so much better than the SCSI versions. You don't need to have the tape drive powered up for the controller to recognize it at boot like SCSI. You can boot into the OS and power up the tape drive any time later and it'll be recognized in the OS (Win 10 in my case). No termination needed. Write throughput speeds are faster than SCSI. SAS is better all the way around. Highly recomended.

·
5,693 Posts
Beep beep boop and herp-a-derp! That is all.
(For now )

·
5,693 Posts

2281 - 2300 of 2394 Posts