DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

821 - 840 of 885 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Doing my part to help the local restaurant economy against this Corona Bullshit by ordering a delivery from Moe's Southwest Grill.

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
I haven't left the house in three days nor had food delivered.

Walked the dogs much - that's about it.

down to two cases of beer and several bottles. :)

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
📢 📣 📢 📣 📢 📣

Hey - we need some decent smiles. Are we back in the 1990's??????

·
Registered
247 Posts
my daughter checks mail daily, and occasional trips to the local store. (block away)
just went out today to get supplies. not since my appointment last week.
cat food/litter, some produce, laundry supplies.
stocked fairly well on most things.
went to the walmart in whitecourt 40 miles away.
short on rice, tomato paste/sauce, and like ragu and noodles.
had paper towels, no tp.
got enough anyways.
guy at the pot shop said his business isn't hurting.
walmart was pretty slow, and the highways are definately short of traffic.
with it so quiet, you get to see how sh!t the highways are getting around here.
some places you have to weave around like a drunk to miss the potholes.:)

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
That would change your life style if they are closed for 2 months or more.

I'm thinking - more.
The governor extended the suggestion that non-essential city owned places be closed (now an additional week) along with certain businesses where distancing isn't possible.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Took the day off somewhat. Took care of online training, expense reports and setting up this new Galaxy Tab Active2 tablet that's now required for one of our contracts. Have to carry two work iphones and this tablet now along with our work Surface Pro! Sheesh! That doesn't include my own personal Android phone. That's 5 devices!

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
Took the day off somewhat. Took care of online training, expense reports and setting up this new Galaxy Tab Active2 tablet that's now required for one of our contracts. Have to carry two work iphones and this tablet now along with our work Surface Pro! Sheesh! That doesn't include my own personal Android phone. That's 5 devices!
Yo - Like this....

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
My job has scaled back benefits for the month of April. Next week we all are required to take a day vacation.

This will be a week to week decision - could last a few weeks. They are worried that come mid summer - the Corona virus is winding down and the plants are back at full steam - yet we have lots of vacation time to use before the end of the year...

Need to support the customer - I can see the logic.

·
Premium Member
16,517 Posts
My job has scaled back benefits for the month of April. Next week we all are required to take a day vacation.

This will be a week to week decision - could last a few weeks. They are worried that come mid summer - the Corona virus is winding down and the plants are back at full steam - yet we have lots of vacation time to use before the end of the year...

Need to support the customer - I can see the logic.
So far, our only direct employment effect is postponement (which I’m guessing ultimately will mean cancellation) of this years merit raises. The discretionary 401K matching for last year just passed its decision point a week or 2 ago with a ‘yes’. The CEO put out a letter this week saying they are constantly watching things closely to determine if any furloughs or other actions will be needed. So far, sales are on track, but there may be a lagging effect. Strangely, we’re getting increased orders from Italy. I’m wondering if medically related. Maybe we should get cash in advance. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
some right sh!te weather going hrough some areas of the states.
i was surprised by toranadoe warnings already last month in some places.
hope you keep from flooding this year.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #837
Got alot done around the house these past couple days. Garage re-arranged, cleaned, cars washed;

Back to work on Monday. Wondering if I can somehow install a 360* flame thrower on the trep. That should kill all surrounding germs.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #838
STAYING THE F-U-C-K HOME, other than work. We are sending anyone who even hints at being sick in any way home. Pretty serious s.hit; I dont want it, and I dont want anyone else to get it.

Chances are still low of actually getting it around here, but I'm not taking it lightly regardless.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
been off work for two weeks so far.

was off for vacation one day, then the boss said to take off the other two nights..called me today saying no more weekends, and to call me next friday and we'll see how much work is available

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,480 Posts
Stay safe everyone and best wishes to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

821 - 840 of 885 Posts