DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

121 - 140 of 248 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
If it wasn't for the Obama administration giving the guy a warning, Ukraine would have taken him out.
Geeze! I had forgotten about that. I just looked it up. Actually it was Israel that was going to take him out - 2015.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,286 Posts
Blammmmm!

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
The only thing to question is why in the hell didn't the guy get taken out years ago. The justification is all in the actions taken by Soleimani in the past and there's no reason to suspect that he was going to retire.
hardly need a justification for another isis upheaval.
iraq said get out.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Glacier Park in Montana Set to Remove ‘Glaciers Will All Be Gone By 2020’ Signs
Well, this is awkward.

Montana’s Glacier National Park is being forced to remove all signs that read “glaciers will all be gone by 2020,” after the doomsday scenario didn’t happen.
not like they're growing back either.

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
hey, trumps got undefended properties around the world. don't care.
and no matter what, he's still been impeached. clintons club now.
And therefore what? Means nothing. Impeached, then Senate fails to convict next week or two, then gets re-elected, Dems lose the house . . .

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
Glacier Park in Montana Set to Remove ‘Glaciers Will All Be Gone By 2020’ Signs
Well, this is awkward.

Montana’s Glacier National Park is being forced to remove all signs that read “glaciers will all be gone by 2020,” after the doomsday scenario didn’t happen.
not like they're growing back either.
Harvey - You missed the point. Something that hasn't disappeared cannot grow "back". They put up the signs 10 years ago saying the glaciers would be gone by 2020.

The global warming "scientist's" predictions rarely come to pass. Challenge that if you want - I can post an extensive list. There is a political agenda going on - nothing to do with science.

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
Perfect!

"To the leaders of Iran - DO NOT KILL YOUR PROTESTERS. Thousands have already been killed or imprisoned by you, and the World is watching. More importantly, the USA is watching. Turn your internet back on and let reporters roam free! Stop the killing of your great Iranian people!"

·
Registered
14,649 Posts
Got the feeling the work travel schedule will be as busy as it was last year. Spent over 70 days in hotels and traveled more than 40K miles in the air.

All from a desk engineer who's travel description says "less than 10%". HAHA - joke is on me.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,286 Posts
Fellow "Road Warrior"!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,286 Posts
Will install TurboTax Deluxe for beer!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,286 Posts
What do you need Win 10 on?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,286 Posts
Yikes! 300m fog lights have skyrocketed in price on Ebay! Used to be around $40 pair new....now close to $100/pair...WTF!

I've got one fog light on the Special that's got condensation inside constantly. These are Ebay replacements from over 4 years ago. I'm pretty sure I have the original OEM fog lights in storage somewhere. Need to dig them out and see how they clean up.

121 - 140 of 248 Posts