DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She had a bath and got her race tires and wheels before the autocross last weekend.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Phuckin Phil said:
How many trannies have you gone through.
I blew one last year autocrossing. When I changed it out there were some details that led me to believe it had been done before I did it at 208,000. I got the car at 42,000, so I am guessing it is on its third. Obviously most of my miles are highway (in Montreal again this week, home for the weekend and back on Monday).

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[ChaosweaveR] said:
I'd kill to have those R/T rims...if they didn't cost more than I paid for my Trep.

If you are serious, check e-bay FREQUENTLY, I paid $250 for four with mostly worn out tires to sell my Magnum with as these are damaged by salt and corrosion.

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
bigjim195944 said:
I blew one last year autocrossing. When I changed it out there were some details that led me to believe it had been done before I did it at 208,000. I got the car at 42,000, so I am guessing it is on its third. Obviously most of my miles are highway (in Montreal again this week, home for the weekend and back on Monday).
I wonder what could have happened to make the tranny go out before 42,000 miles?

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
EagleESI said:
Besides the Car, which is Beautiful,

But I just wanna run through your yard Barefooted. I miss real Grass. Not this crap they call grass down here.
I agree I love to walk through my grandparents yard near Cleveland, OH barefoot

·
Registered
519 Posts
bigjim195944 said:
If you are serious, check e-bay FREQUENTLY, I paid $250 for four with mostly worn out tires to sell my Magnum with as these are damaged by salt and corrosion.
?! Really? ****, I'd better check that out for myself.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts