DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, let me get this straight here. It is $25 to take your car in the event area?? IS this the plan for all of us to do??? ( take the cars inside and find an open spot??

Or are we just going to meet near or around the event???

·
Registered
261 Posts
It's $25 to get a spot. that also enters you in the show. If you want to you could just park and walk in for free, but I hear parking is a *****, and no one will see your car then! I am entering, but I dont have a 'trep anymore. now I got a white '98 sebring coupe. pretty sweet car. I recommend you enter your car, It would be sweet to see that in the show. Its only $25, you get a plaque, and the first 600 cars get a goodie bag. [900-1000 expected to show up]. So It's worth It IMOP. I wonder why more people arent coming? Oh well. So far we have- Intreper, Bakerboy, Babyalex [you], and 97_purpletrep [me].... lol, I should change my name, or at least my sig, alot of people think I still have the 'trep....

·
Registered
261 Posts
good question doode?? Where are all the west cost-erners..???

I dont get it, only 4 people going to this thing?? Its not expensive. I dunno doode. Like intreper said in the "west coast" post, this is what you have all been waiting for.

Oh well, I know I will be there, so whatever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts