DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's that time again!! First year (2006) was awesome and I expect this year to be even better!! The LX forums is doing this for the second year. We have a show & shine on saturday and we go drag racing on sunday. The show is free!!! There will be a BBQ with hotdogs and burgers. (not free) There's rooms blocked off in a nearby hotel (holiday Inn) for 115$ CDN a night. Last year was a blast as not only LX's attended the show. There was also some LH, trucks and old mopars. Anybody is welcome, as long as you own an LX/LH/old mopars. Confirm your spot by sending me a pm and I'll let the person know. Those who are members on the LX forums just need to PM Netsrac.

All the informations are located here----> http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=46221

P.S.: I will update this as I get more details.

Update

Go here to put your name down for saturday night's dinner and sunday's racing.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=56337

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm, I think I'm in (once my girlfriend agrees to come along)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Avenger said:
Hmmmmmmmmm, I think I'm in (once my girlfriend agrees to come along)

Well....let me know mister :wink:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
99% sure........that's a perfect date for me, any earlier and I wouldn't know if I could make it.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright so.....

1. Bimmer_2002
2. Avenger

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update

I added a link (first post) to register for the dinner and the racing. I'm counting on you guys!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I was wondering how many of us were "Multi-forum" folks!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Black Magic said:
BIMMER!...Could you give me a call at 514-364-9565 in Montreal.

Our guys want to know a few more things about your meet! :eek6:

RAY

Ok, I will call you guys friday alright?? Any time in particular??

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Black Magic said:
No time in particular...after 5 will do. I have to pick up a new set of headers tomorrow morning.. :dance2:

Ok cool. You speak french or english?? I speak both so I have no problem speaking any of them. Let me know!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2.5 weeks!!! We have 53 attendees and 17 possible attendees....This is gonna be HUGE!!!!! :bouncgrin

·
Registered
27 Posts
WOW!!! :)

I've been looking at some of the pics from the meet you had in Ile Perrot and you guys have some GREAT looking cars!!

Congratulations on all your hard work!

I hope that some of you will join us at our big ALL MOPAR MEET-'Thunder on the Docks', in Gananoque,Ont. this year on June 9th and 10th. (near Kingston)
It will be interesting to see the old 'muscle cars' and the new models side by side, as many people associated with the 'Mopar Magic' meet (Jack Notman)in Cornwall,Ontario on July 21st will be showing-up too. So depending on the weather, we are expecting easily over 100 vehicles in attendance.

...again..GREAT JOB, guys!...and hope to see some of you soon.

RAY :farmer:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts