DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...

I'm a newbie here, just found the forum today. I've owned my 2000 Concorde since Nov 99, and now that my extended warranty is up, I'd like to do some performance mods to get some more power off the line. It's all stock as of now, so any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
epanico said:
Hi everyone...

I'm a newbie here, just found the forum today. I've owned my 2000 Concorde since Nov 99, and now that my extended warranty is up, I'd like to do some performance mods to get some more power off the line. It's all stock as of now, so any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!
Hey welcome aboard! Common performance mods are: K&N Drop in air filter, or a K&N Cold Air Intake, Flowmaster dual exhaust. Just to name a few.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Re: Re: 2nd Gen 2.7 Concorde owners - your best performance mods?

crombie said:
To anyone who constantly bashes the SE...it is officially old now.
I'd still say to upgrade to a 3.2 or 3.5 :hehe:

·
9,861 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
I have a 1998 concorde. first mod should be to get some good rims, the 2.7 comes w/ wheel covers.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Re: Re: Re: 2nd Gen 2.7 Concorde owners - your best performance mods?

jcman311 said:
I'd still say to upgrade to a 3.2 or 3.5 :hehe:
I'd rather own a Civic than a Eagle Vision. :hehe: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
That sounds like a personal problem, Tony.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Synthetic oil...and regular oil changes...may not give you an increase in performance but may keep your engine running.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: 2nd Gen 2.7 Concorde owners - your best performance mods?

crombie said:
I'd rather own a Civic than a Eagle Vision. :hehe: :laugh:
OUCH! That's cuttin deep! :biggrin:

Yes, new wheels, one of Joe's intakes, maybe even exhaust... Lots of little things add up to a nice ride! :)

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Heh, yeah, I forgot in my poking fun that there are some easy nice things that you can do right away. Rims and tires can be lighter and look much better. An easy upgrade over stock steelies.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts