DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing special, just doodling around with the 2nd Gen rear end. I wanted to incorporate the look of the slotted taillamps from the 1st Gen. Also, lost the center taillight bar and replaced it with a 300M CHMSL.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, they got pimped3point too (on his last post). Sometimes after a day or so, it starts working again...hopefully it will.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
i see it, looks pretty sweet. I wish i had a newer version of Corel Photo so i could get mine to look that nice :(

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forget Corel, get Photoshop! I had Corel 5 before I got Photoshop 6.01...there's no comparison.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Thaaaaats why i suck ;) ...im getting a new computer here soon so I'll wait till afterwards and get it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
That looks bad intrepidatious, that's what I've been trying to decide on, how to remove that reflector in the middle of the trunk and maybe keep that brake light? Does anybody have any ideas? This is what my next mod was gonna be and now that I see what it looks like I really want to do it now. Hey do you think you can take pictures of my car and modify it to look lower?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts