DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching CBS sports when a commercial for Subway came on. This assclown wearing a cheerleading outfit was washing a 2nd gen Intrepid. Anyone else see the commercial?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yep i saw it when i was watching the eagles game today

its very disturbing to see that commerical
and secondly couldn't they have pick another car?

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Faurtwenty said:
couldn't they have pick another car?
Why do you say that? It's always good to see a 2nd gen being kept clean. :D :tongue:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just saw it today, I was trying to keep focused on the Trep, but that guy in the cheerleader outfit just screamed look at me and despair :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
at least it wasn't Jared!

·
Registered
604 Posts
yeah i just saw that too i was watchin fox NE but only the show was 54321.

i couldn't help but laugh, and say wtf.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Thats the type of people that own Intrepids. I remember something about a blow-up Lamb that no one wanted video taped. Sick...Sick...Sick

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
i saw it today, if it wasent for this thread, i wouldn't have saw the car. like a car accident, just couldn't take my eyes of the guy in the cheerleaders outfit

·
Registered
115 Posts
Jus' Trepping said:
at least it wasn't Jared!
Under the circumstance, I don't think Jared would have been a bad alternative ;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
I saw the trep too. While watching the COWBOYS kick ASS yesterday!

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
adaptabl said:
Thats the type of people that own Intrepids. I remember something about a blow-up Lamb that no one wanted video taped. Sick...Sick...Sick
hahaha...........sometimes you actually make me smile bro.

·
Registered
604 Posts
did anyone notice it was debadged?

probably not for style but for licensing issues, but still it was.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i just saw the Commercial for the first time last night... and i about died watching thayt... good thing they used the 2nd gen and not the lovely 1st gen car...

-chetney-

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
IAmNewAndTired said:
did anyone notice it was debadged?

probably not for style but for licensing issues, but still it was.
It didn't have foglights. Therefore it was an SE.

·
Registered
881 Posts
dang it crombie you beat me to the post. I was going to say that but got distracted.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
titanguy65 said:
dang it crombie you beat me to the post. I was going to say that but got distracted.
Heh... sorry. :blush:

·
Registered
350 Posts
no need to be sorry, way to be on top of things y'all. Perhaps I will have to actually watch commercials for a while to see if I see this commercial......hmmmm......

·
Registered
781 Posts
lol, i just saw that commercial... i fell off my chair and hurt myself... i read this post but never saw the commercial... i was watching and saw other "feel good" subway commercials and thought nothing of it, but at the end when i saw the guy in the cheerleader outfit and the car, i just died... lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts