DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED Unless Otherwise Stated :D

(Send PM request for pictures if an item isn't shown)

*1 Set of (2) 6000K HID Bulbs

*5 Auto-Dim Mirrors

*5 ATC Control Heads~ $40

*1 MTC Kit (Includes Manual Temperature Control Module, Heater Core & Lower Harness)~ $25

Will sell MTC Control Head Separately If Desired

*1 Gold OEM Style Rear Deck Spoiler

*7 OTIS & Housings With or Without Sunroof Controls Available (Beige or Black) @ $13 each

OTIS Unit Without Housing

*3 Standard Map Light Fixtures (2 Black, 1 Beige) Available @ $8 each

*4 Door Sail SetsAvailable (WIth Or Without Infinity Logo) $20
(I have sets with speakers inside and just the shells also for $10)

*3 Headlight Control Switches 2 Regular/1 With Auto Position Available @ $15 each SHIPPED

*1 2004 Dodge Intrepid Police Cluster (150MPH/Non-AutoStick)~ $40

*1 1998 Edition Black Dash Cluster Bezel Including Vents/Louvres "With Pockets"~ $20

*4 Dash End Cap Sets (3 Black, 1 Slate) Available~ $4 per end cap or $7 per set

*28 Mirror Control Switches~ $11 SHIPPED

*5 Leather Shift Knobs~ $15

*1 OEM Stereo Head Unit With Cassette Player

*1 OEM 4 Disc CD Changer & Connect Cable~ $35 SHIPPED

*2 Slate Radio Bezels Available @ $5 each

*1 Agate Leather/Vinyl Wrapped Under Steering Wheel Dash Knee Bolster~ $25
(Front & Back View)

*1 Agate Leather/Vinyl Wrapped Glove Box Door~ $25
(Front & Inside View)

Agate Leather/Vinyl Wrapped Under Steering Wheel Dash Knee Bolster & Glove Box Door

*17 Glove Box Light Modules Available @ $7 each. SHIPPED
(Front & Back/Side View)

*1 Window Motor~ $35
(Front & Back View)

*4 Black A-Pillar Sets Available @ $20 each
*1 Beige A-Pillar Set~ $12

*1 Intrepid ES Infinity Amplifier~ $35 OBO

Some Items That Aren't Pictured;

*1 Standard Rear View Mirror~ $7
*3 Mesh Trunk Cargo Net Storage Barriers Available (1 With Plastic Clips For '02-'04 Cars, 2 With Screw Type Fasteners For Pre '02 Cars) @ $17 each SHIPPED
*1 Standard Roof Harness (Non-EVIC/OTIS) For Map Lights & Rear Door Overhead Lights~ $15
* Many Various Amperage Fuses, Silver or Black Relays & Many Used OEM #3157 & #194 Bulbs~ (How many? & make a reasonable offer)

Shipping via whatever is the cheaper carrier, pending cost estimates (USPS or UPS). Send any questions by PM (or e-Mail [email protected] if you don't have PM's yet)
PayPal is preferred (compensation for fees is appreciated) :baller: :D , but a (USPS) Postal Money Order would be acceptable.

Miscellaneous Parts Including A-Pillar Sets, 300M AutoStick Shifter Bezel SOLD, Slate Dash Cluster Bezel

*Police Trep Radio Bezel With Attached Cig Lighter/12V Plug
(These items fit Intrepids built with Column Shifter/Front Bench Seats/No Center Console)

·
Premium Member
16,743 Posts
"2nd Gen Items Being Evicted From Trunk "

Are you evicting your trunk monkey?

·
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"2nd Gen Items Being Evicted From Trunk "

Are you evicting your trunk monkey?
I dunno, have to check if he's still in there. Probably dead by now.:ugh2:

·
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
:bump1: LED's SOLD!

·
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sale of a DRL & a Mirror Switch Pending....
:banana026:

·
Registered
840 Posts
i have a question for the 300M autostick bezel.

does this start from certain year? as my 99 M doe not have this boot, in stead, some kind of sliding plastic curtain.

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Hey Fred - you bringing any of this to Danlisle next month? I'm 99% sure I want the black map light overhead thingy. :biggrin:

·
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Fred - you bringing any of this to Danlisle next month? I'm 99% sure I want the black map light overhead thingy. :biggrin:
Most likely, I have just aboot all the stuff in commercial storage bins to make way for my subs install and will bring most of it.

·
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:rofl:MAO!! :yay::yes:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
So what is/was the wrapped glove box door and knee bolster? I see no pictures. Did they come this way and if so, in what cars? Or was it done by you? Thanks

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
You say they are Agate? Get some pics up, if they look like they would fit well, I wanna be first in line to possibly get them. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
The wrapped knee bolster and glove box doors were on early (1999) LHSs.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
What condition is the steering wheel in? Is it leather like the one that comes in an ES? Any rips or discoloration? Is it agate in color? How much shipped to 39401? Any close up pics?

Also did the standard 4 speaker set come from the same car as the ES infinity amp? Are they the proper ohm speakers to work with that ES amp?

Please see my thread here, as I need a few other parts also. :D
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/showthread.php?t=186222

·
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What condition is the steering wheel in? Is it leather like the one that comes in an ES? Any rips or discoloration? Is it agate in color? How much shipped to 39401? Any close up pics?

Also did the standard 4 speaker set come from the same car as the ES infinity amp? Are they the proper ohm speakers to work with that ES amp?

Please see my thread here, as I need a few other parts also. :D
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/showthread.php?t=186222
The steering wheel isn't leather, just the standard original from my car. It's dark slate and in great condition.
The speakers aren't Infinity's, just the standard set from my car that I replaced with aftermarket equipment. The amp was from an ES but is no longer available.

I do however have an agate, leatherette wrapped under dash knee bolster & glove box door for sale as pictured in my list.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts