Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

All has been trashed
-----------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
715 Posts
did you do anything with the magnum wheels??? also, is the spoiler simply needed to be painted and installed??? thanks

--rudy--

·
Registered
265 Posts
I am looking to put the 300m guages... to do so i have to convert it to autostick? If so do you have what i would need to do so?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
guynlydia... unfortunately, for you, you cannot put autostick in because you have an 04 and chrysler stopped having autostick in 02... i do not know the exact reasons for this, but i do know for a fact that putting autostick in an 04 is next to impossible... do a search on the subject...
however, if you like the look of the 300M gauges, try and find some LHS gauges, which look just like 300M gauges but without autostick...
try searching it all out, the different options and gauge compatibility have been discussed a lot on here

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mlkmgr said:
did you do anything with the magnum wheels??? also, is the spoiler simply needed to be painted and installed??? thanks

--rudy--

i owuld say the spoiler needs sanded and repainted

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kcarlos2000 said:
Does the EVIC have PSI? If so consider it sold. Hey I had to ask.

no it doesnt heheh if it did it wouldnt be that cheap LOL

·
Registered
90 Posts
interested in parts

hey ill take the spoiler and the trunk lid liner. ive been lookin for one of these for a while ill give you 75 shipped if thats a reasonable offer... i would really apprecaite it.... cuz i got get my bumper painted next week and it would be cool to finally have a spoiler.... thanks the names JJ

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I'd like second dibs on that trunk lid liner. Especially if it includes all of the push pin retainers

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
bgcountry386 said:
hey ill take the spoiler and the trunk lid liner. ive been lookin for one of these for a while ill give you 75 shipped if thats a reasonable offer... i would really apprecaite it.... cuz i got get my bumper painted next week and it would be cool to finally have a spoiler.... thanks the names JJ

guess they are yours jsut paypal the money to [email protected] and ill get it boxed up and shipped ASAP

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
The Infinity sail speakers, are they the old style (steel mesh) ? Mine are fine but I have the 'cost-saver special' plastic ones.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CDN R/T said:
The Infinity sail speakers, are they the old style (steel mesh) ? Mine are fine but I have the 'cost-saver special' plastic ones.

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey intrepidcub can u wait till tomorrow night to get paid cuz i get paid today but the checks dont clear till tomorrow or hell ill paypal u tonight...if thats cool oh hey im definately goin to take them but do either of them come with mounting hardware or is this something im goin to have to find on my own thanks

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bgcountry386 said:
hey intrepidcub can u wait till tomorrow night to get paid cuz i get paid today but the checks dont clear till tomorrow or hell ill paypal u tonight...if thats cool oh hey im definately goin to take them but do either of them come with mounting hardware or is this something im goin to have to find on my own thanks

No problem im only home till wednesday so after that it has to wait 2 weeks. the liner i have the clips i dunno if i have all of them or not i grabbed them last minute but you can get them at autozone. the spoiler has no hardware as it didnt come with any but its jsut 4 bolts and some figuring out where to drill

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey dude i only have echecks so eh whenever u get the cleared payment send away i dont mind the wait ok ill send the payment friday night when i get home ok thnanks alot dude

·
Registered
260 Posts
If no one else takes it ill take the trunk lid liner.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts