DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of extra parts and I thought a few of the things might interest someone here.

The prices are negotiable so don't be shy about shooting me an offer. Some of this stuff I'm not sure of a value on so it doesn't hurt to ask.

Passenger side projector headlight from an 02 special. The light looks great except for the broken mounting tabs which can be seen in the picture. The picture shows the HID assembly attached but this will not be included. - $125 shipped

Pair of HID bulbs with the ballasts from an 02 special. I don't know much about these things, so I can't make any guarantees. I did connect both to my car though and they fired right up. I'd appreciate some advice on how I can go about shipping them without breaking them because I'm currently thinknig these may have to go to someone local. The second one is not pictured because it is still in the headlight. - $110

If you want the headlight and the bulb setups, I'll do $200, but again I don't know about shippign the bulb that's not mounted.

Multifunction switch. This one is in great shape. The lettering is very good and only shows a slight bit of wear on the label for the washer because this also has only 18k miles on it. - $35 shipped

I also have a bare steering column I'm not using, I didn't think that would interest anybody so I didn't take a pic. If you're interested, let me know and I'll get you one.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I received the 300m leather armrest. It's in perfect shape. Thanks again Steve! I submitted positive feedback to your Trader Rating.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about that Chet, I was actually just in the process of doing that when you posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts