DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everybody

Replaced my seats with a set of 300m leather, thanks to all the great info on this site went off with out a hitch (Thanks Normy). So I have my old set up for sale good condition dark grey colour, driver side power, back seat 60/40 split. Located in Barrie Ontario Canada.
$125.00 Can./pick-up
Came out of a 2001 ES 3.2L
:brutal_34

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
What kind of car they out of? I'm not interested, just trying to get more info for potential buyers.

·
Registered
382 Posts
how close are you too Burlington, Vermont?

·
Registered
382 Posts
my mother lives in Burlington...hmmm. and if possible could ship to here area? let me see if she is headin that direction anytime soon. She travels alot..I know...my mom..(I'll give the first 5 free dibs on cracks so feel free)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I had a 2nd gen driver's seat in my 94. Do youy know if the 2nd gen backseats are interchangeable with a first gen?

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I still have 2 sets for sale.......one set black premium cloth in mint shape, and one set of 300M Special Light Taupe leather seats in good shape (passenger seat needs a frame).

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
TERMINATOR101CA said:
No way dude.........his seats are sold......better price than mine too (regular cloth seats vs premium cloth seats).

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
hmm i didn't know my seats were special HEHE.... i guess they are .... maybe Ill get some $ for them after i buy the leather 1s.

BTW Avenger, did you respond in that thread a while back about my inquiry on the taupe 300m seats??

Can you send me a PM with ur asking price. I want to know how much we're talking about in general. HEHE... i would to get leather in the near future. Cloth is nice but its not leather HEHE...

BTW the pasanger seat frame.. is that the bottom track.. im guessing u needed th power unit out of it.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
NOt sure yet Phil. I dont know if ill need to swap parts from my seats like the seat track...

I gotta see the asking price first of course.

BTW Phil any Navigation systems come ur way yet.. U seem to be juggling these parts really well.

MY list of priorities is
1. Hid retro
2. Navi
3. Leather seats
4. Maybe ATC??? LOL (hows urs coming along Phil?)

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Man I wish I lived near the border all the good stuff seems to be in Canada. Really would love to have a 60/40 split rear seat.

Hi-jack finished back to thread.
I hear ya there! I never see seats anywhere around here that I want/need. :( Time to head north I suppose... lol!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts