DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While out and about during my working hours... I came across this Intrepid...*APPEARS* to be an SE Complete with , white plastic wheel covers, rear spoiler, chrome dual tip exhaust, white spiraly antenna, chrome wheel flares, and a chrome strip lining the trunk. no extra badging other than dodge on the door, and Intrepid on the trunk.

no fog lights which lead me to the SE conclusion.

I just *HAD* to get pictures. I will have them as soon as the guy who's digital camera I borrowed emails em to me.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Anybody see the new chrome wheels on the ES for 2002? Whadyathink? Looks better than last year, IMO!

Danny
Capitalcity R/T
01 Blk Chrysler R/T

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok heres the pix of that ride...now mind you, i was trying to look inconspicous while taking these...heh. another thing i did notice about this 'trep, painted mirrors and pinstripes.

[ October 01, 2001: Message edited by: Thrasher ]

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i want my mirrors painted.... :(

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
thrash.....may i suggest a can of paint?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
yeah.. I like it other than those ugly flares..

·
Registered
217 Posts
I like the mirrors also, but they make the rest of the black around the doors (b pillar and the spot on the back where ES usually is) look a little odd. Darn nice paint job on the mirrors and wheels though...maybe he works in a paint shop?

Thrasher, hunt him down and find out!

·
980 Posts
those chrome wheel opening moldings are hideous, saw a gray 2nd gen with them today it looked bad too,the pinstripe on the side of the car needs to go away also.I agree mirrors look good, car might really look good with BBS basket weave wheels in white.
Thrasher! just how tall are you?

[ October 01, 2001: Message edited by: dodgeguy ]

·
Registered
890 Posts
Yeah those flenders are very very ugly. But one thing i realzi you know bettwen the 2 windows at the door where the pannel is black. he has it chromed i wonder how he got that done :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Now that car looks ****ing SHARP!

I like a lot. It would even be nicer if those were actually rims and not wheelcovers.

It gets the DjPiLL seal of approval. :)

It almost looks more "Acuraish"

·
Registered
558 Posts
Those white wheels remind me of the white wheels that came with my 92 Eagle Premier ES Limited. Not too many people who saw them, liked them. Really tough to keep clean. Really tough. Really, really tough.
Is it different...most definitely. Is it nice...the jury still out. Would I want to own it...NO!!!
I like the license plate tho' The orange in the middle. R U a graphic artist with Photoshop, Thrasher?
Oh, I forgot...Send me a bag of those big, juicy oranges sometime this winter. Thanx.

Danny
Capitalcity R/T
01 Black R/T, and staying that way!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm 6'3", I took the side shot from across the street on a ramp, and the above shot from a walkway that goes over the road there.

Naw, i'm no photoshop guru, just basic stuff, the orange is part of the florida tags.

I have an orange tree in my yard, along with a lemon tree and kumquats. by the time the season ends, i have a yard full of em. i'd ship em, but i reckon that could get expensive since oranges aren't light :) free oranges, just pay for the shipping :p

·
Registered
558 Posts
Would love to have lemon and orange trees, cactus too! All I have are maples. My maples turn yellow, not orange and red like the pictures, in the fall and the trees are bare in winter. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FLA. Last time down was '97.
Unfortunately, your trees wouldn't last a month here!!!

Danny
Capitalcity R/T

1 - 17 of 17 Posts