DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm driving home from baseball practice today with my two friends. To get home we drive down a pretty busy 4-lane road. We get to a main 4way intersection, in the leftmost of the two lanes. In a couple of seconds, a bike pulls up next to me, and we are both first in line at the light. I've got my system going, windows open, etc. The guy on the bike, who's wearing a bike suit and a helmet, starts revving his bike really seriously. I look over, and he wants me to race. My friend says steve, you know what to do. I drop into autostick and get ready.

I don't know much about crotch rockets except they're fast, pretty loud, and sexy. I've got a stock 3.2L intrepid. I wasn't expecting very much, but I knew if anything let me down it would be the car, not my driving.

The light goes green, and we took off quick. I'm using the autostick. I look over and the biker is already behind me. That's where he stayed. I kept up a great pace, and he kept trying to pull it out, his head down looking in front of him, lookin over once and a while, getting pissed. It was about a quarter mile to the next red light, and I beat him good.

My friends and I had a very good laugh, as we pulled off the main road onto our road. I thought it was pretty funny that a bike couldn't keep up with me, esp when he initiated it.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
were you racing a kid on a scooter?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Sorry to say it but he was playing with you or really couldn't ride to save his life

Even the Ninja 250 which is pretty much the lowest model sportbike could beat a trep

Specs for the Ninja 250: 0-60 mph 5.75 sec, 1/4 Mile 14.6 sec @ 88 mph

·
Registered
74 Posts
JoeKD said:
Sorry to say it but he was playing with you or really couldn't ride to save his life

Even the Ninja 250 which is pretty much the lowest model sportbike could beat a trep

Specs for the Ninja 250: 0-60 mph 5.75 sec, 1/4 Mile 14.6 sec @ 88 mph
OWNED BY JoeKD!!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
wow I needed this laugh... and my friend owns a c/r and its ****en fast he said hes had it up to a buck 40 on it<<<<crazzy muther ****er.......
so I'd say he was having fun and prob saw something he thought was a cop,mabey. so he was slowing down...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts