1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I might have to break in my Yokohamas at the MOA meet if LHSer brings the bleach for his smokeshow. :D

·
Registered
299 Posts
At least he didnt jack up his estimated HP, 165 sounds reasonable i guess for 3.3

·
Registered
97 Posts
brake

how can you brake jack with a front wheel drive car?!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
E brake

I know, you already figured it out, but couldn't remember how to delete your post...:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
joekd said:
yeah, bleach isn't necessary, just a a little water to get the tires started, once they start spinning keep it in first gear and they will just keep spinning until you let off the brake or back out of the throttle
This is very true, I started off with a bit of snow under the tires and had the e brake down, I think the speedo was around 150kph when the snow was all gone it was all a bit of water under that, wow never seen so much smoke, the heater was on full blast and smoke just filled up the car. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Is it just me or does it look like that white Dakota Sport in the background has some sort of street glow neon under it???

But, definitely a bleech box burner.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
UM... Is it just me or does that look like a ONE wheel burnout... That really isn't a burnout if you ask me... It's a good smoke show, but not a burnout... I can light up one tire anywhere I please without any water, bleach, or what have you. That't not a problem. Now show me a 'trep that can smoke both front tires and that is one bad ass motherf'er!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You can't do a two wheel burn out without an LSD, our cars don't have them so we can't do 2 wheel burn outs.

Ever wonder why if u floor in wet weather your car pulls to one side? (which it should) that's because one tire is pulling.

Also, if ur tires suck, try a burn out on dry pavement (just floor it) Get out of your car and you'll see one black line on the road.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't think there are any Automatics on the planet with LSD, only "sticks" can have it, not all of them do.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Black94ES said:
I don't think there are any Automatics on the planet with LSD, only "sticks" can have it, not all of them do.
I believe it was in Car & Driver or Motor Trend, but there was an Acura that had one...can't recall if it was a manual or auto tranny, though. You're probably right, in that none are manufactured and put for sale, but I think it's possible.

(Note for those of you that don't already know: LSD stands for Limited Slip Differential. Watch the final court scene in the movie "My Cousin Vinny" for an explanation of what it does.)

·
Registered
439 Posts
BTW, the Acura (not so sure it was an Acura now...something foreign for sure, though) was front wheel drive, and it wasn't the RSX.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
You can have LSD on an automatic.

Spin both front tires? Thats nothing new for me...

It was a little wet at the time, I punched the gas with TC off, it went right tire, left tire then both tires.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LHSer said:
You can have LSD on an automatic.

Spin both front tires? Thats nothing new for me...

It was a little wet at the time, I punched the gas with TC off, it went right tire, left tire then both tires.
Never encounterd that before, but then again, I haven't done many burnout's with my car. The one time I tried, I left one black streak of rubber on the pavement infront of my house.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts