DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering.. Can you successfully swap a first gen 3.5L with a second Gen 3.5L RT, or SXT engine.. can you easily swap it.. or you have to do a lot of modifications to it? will it fit normally?

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
As far as fit goes there's no prob. What will make it difficult would be the wiring and engine controller, the first gen controller is not compatible with the second gen controller. You would have to swap intake manifolds (providing they fit) and all sensors to the first gen style. Alot of prep and planning.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sonic.. chill.. dont me mad because you cant get a AMERICAN CAR... and trust me.. just like you don't like AMERICAN CARS.. they dont like you too... and whats up with you running 18 sec in the 1/4 mile? I got it on video.. :)
got purge? u dont got purge yet either.. so stop thinking ur car is like the fastest thing on this planet. and taking the name of the back of your car is NOT A MOD. its what you do from BOREDOM..

SONIC'S next mod... bird poop on the hood and trunk

·
Registered
134 Posts
Keep talking shorty. How many times do I have to tell you, you will never get laid or have a girlfriend in your life. Only way that you will is when I and Adam get you a hooker. And I ran 15.4 stupid shmuck. And I got more mods then you will ever have.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok what does this have to do with getting laid or havng a g/f... dont me mad cuz u think that every thing is a mod, and ur car still ain that fast... 18sec is 18 sec... i have the video clip... dont be mad.. just learn to drive your car better. thats all....go show off ur swamp frog colored maxima to your .org buddies... and again. A CAR WASH IS NOT A MOD... it dont make your car look better, and it does NOT make it faster either..

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Sonic Dust187 said:
Keep talking shorty. How many times do I have to tell you, you will never get laid or have a girlfriend in your life. Only way that you will is when I and Adam get you a hooker. And I ran 15.4 stupid shmuck. And I got more mods then you will ever have.
Lets take it elsewhere ladies.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts