DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was leaving from a shopping mall where a friend and I had seen a movie at the theater where he works. I got cut off turning right onto a main road by a young girl in a black grand am. I sped up to be right at her side, gave her a dirty look and then accelerated a bit. She tried to catch up but I didn't let her . She turned right onto another street at a light and I set my cruise control to 45, which was the speed limit . Then, I saw a big GMC Acadia trying to catch up to me, probably to give me the same dirty look for the same reason. They were 2-3 car lengths behind me on the left when I pushed the accelerate button on the cruise control and they shrank behind me. I was going 55 but letting friction slow me down when my friend noticed a saturn ion also trying to catch me. I waited, and as soon as they got close I floored it. In only a few seconds they were getting further and further away. I barely made a yellow left turn, and then parked in the parking lot of the Starbucks where my friend had his car. As I was getting out of my car I waved to the saturn which was driving down the street in front of the Starbucks, being glad that of three cars chasing me, none were a crown vic with it's lights flashing.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
yeah, I do the same thing when I have gals chasing me too.

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
thats like me saying i skooled a bunch of ppl at a stop light because i came up to a light and it turned green so i slammed the gass

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
ummm.......ya, did you ever think that the other cars were just maybe... quite possibly were going 5 over the speed limit while you were doing the exact speed limit. I extremely doubt they were trying to catch up to you to give you a dirty look :facepalm: I feel dumber reading that as well.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
That "story" took away 2 minutes of my life and I want them back.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess I deserve the criticism...
Yeah, now that I've read it, I don't know why I tried to make a stupid story interesting.
Late nights and boredom will get to you...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
"cool story, bro" are the exact words I thought as soon as I read what I had posted. I couldn't find a way to delete it, but whatever. It's a little late now, isn't it?
I will say this in my defense, though: I was just messing around for the people in my car and probably wouldn't have been trying to go faster than anyone else if I was alone. Also, the saturn definitely did want to race.

I still need that button!
It's the button with the ram logo in the center of the steering wheel. Touch it very gently and think really hard.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts