DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone who posted information on the seat upgrade. The wife is super happy she now has nice leather heated seats with memory. The question I have is in regards to the mirrors. Do you have to upgrade the mirrors for the memory mirror function? I haven't wired that up as of yet but the seats are in and working great!. Thanks again for the knowledge!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,877 Posts
You'll need 300m or LHS mirrors to get that Memory Function. They don't have to be the Special version. The Folding mirrors should all have the memory/heat functions.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,877 Posts
You'll also need the door wiring harnesses. There's extra wiring for the mirror position feedback and the heat.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rondo thanks for the info. I kind of figured you would need mirrors from a donor LHS or 300. Didn't know about the wiring harness though. I will assume you need both wiring harness for each door? Thanks again for all you guys do!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,877 Posts
Extra wiring will have to be added inside the car to the main wiring harness if it's an Intrepid. No Intrepids had heated/memory mirrors so the chassis wiring isn't there.

Adding the proper door wiring harnesses gets you a good start but you'll still need to do additional wiring inside the A pillar door jambs to the main harness, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts