DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was flying down the 400 today when I caught up to a 300C, heavily camouflaged of course, but a 300C none-the-less! Just happened to have my digital camera with me and snuck a few shots.

If someone can tell me how, I'll post the pictures!

Brian

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
what the hell would a 300c be doing on the 400? lets see those pics.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can I put the pics in the body of my message? My gallery is maxed out!

Brian

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
holy **** , you got it man . Were abouts on the 400 did you see it ?

·
Registered
844 Posts
:eek: nice shots man!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was south of Major Mac doing about 130. Just as I passed it and saw what it was it pulled over. I got to the side of the road, got out my camera and waited. It finally came up behind me but exited at Hwy #7, probably headed back to the plant. I should have followed it and got some more pics but I had places to be.

Brian

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Sweet!!! What ARE the odds?!

Good shots, although it's well disguised. Wonder what it will end up looking like...

·
Registered
586 Posts
On my cardomain page there are pics of it from the new york auto show, but if your too lazy to look at them here they are, but i would check out the others if you havent already:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Dam if I would have known it was coming to the plant today I would have gone down to check it out. they never tell us anything

·
Registered
586 Posts
Some interesting concepts there i have never seen before.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Padre, that was you taken the pics, man you almost ran me off the road, do you know how much this 300C prototype is worth. I just took it home to show the wife. ;)

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Here a post from the third gen section

(quote)
IBDCX

Posts Per Day: 0.03
My Photo Gallery

All of the car covers and cladding was removed today on all LX vehicles. If you want to see one you need only stand outside the gate in Auburn Hills and watch them come and go..... (quote)

I thought it was just the employees that they didn't want seeing the LX's but maybe it's all Canadians as well.
:mad: :crazy:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That WAS you, weaving all over the road trying to avoid me! Thot you looked strangely familiar.

·
Registered
299 Posts
They let employees do that? That's an impressive perk!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
maybe the first real one we see will be the first one down the line in DEC , eh YB .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts