DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would I go about in tying in a 300M Clock in to my 2000 "ES" Dashboard?, Is this part of a harness?,or can I just splice and Tap into the radio's wires etc...?, Justw anted to know guys!, thanks Much! :)

Luroc

·
Banned
972 Posts
are you asking about just providing power? Or are you wondering about installing?

If you just want power, then all you need to do is splice into the existing harness. I think if I remember right there's a pink, a black/green, and an orange. They are (in that order), power, ground, and panel lighting circuit.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Ask TFC, he was able to install one on an intrepid dash where the center vents are....I tried to find the thread and can't find it....Looked nice to me.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
He was, but I beleive thats after he swapped his old harness for a 300 harness...so the connector was right there.

--Gorm

·
Banned
972 Posts
luisa said:
I want 2 power 1 one up, and dim it out when needed to, what wires go where?
It was easy when I did it last time, I had the dash out, so i was able to just pull apart the harness and find the right wire colors and match them up. If that is not an option for you, you may need to run the wires to the BCM to get easier access to them. Send me a PM with your situation if it's a secret mod, and I will write you up instructions.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks pal!, ;), oh are there any specialty 3ooM clock faces around that have the words "ES" around?, or "Intrepid"?, just curious!, :)

·
Banned
972 Posts
luisa said:
ok thanks pal!, ;), oh are there any specialty 3ooM clock faces around that have the words "ES" around?, or "Intrepid"?, just curious!, :)
There is a member here who makes them for the 300m club members. I am forgetting his name right now, it'll come to me. What he makes is a transparent overlay that goes over the clock face. It looks pretty good IMO.

Gorm, you know who I'm talking about, what is his name?

***EDIT***

I think it's Grayslater.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts