DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im getting a 300m cluster for my car. I need to know if the mileage thats on my car right now will be reflected or will the mileage on the cluster out of the car it originally came out of be the mileage. i might be getting a few of these and would be willing to part with them aside for the one for my car. if your interested in one let me know and ill see what i can do as far as getting you one is concerned. as for price im not sure but i think 150 plus shipping and another 15 bucks to the site would be fair. I havent received these parts yet but i should know by noon if i will get them or not.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
The cluster that I have was plug and play. The same with the cluster that DJpill has. I am about 99.9999% sure that the internal computer holds your milage and it has nothing to do with the cluster. When I plugged my new cluster in, I had the same amount of milage on the car as I did before. It even kept my tach numbers. Are these going to be 300M special 150 mph clusters or just regular 300M clusters?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im pretty sure they will just be the 300m and not special clusters but im not sure yet. The 300m clusters have a sort of glow to them right?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Yup, the 300 cluster has a nice glow to it. I see you have autostick so the cluster should be plug and play. the only thing that could be an issue is the airbags as some 300 clusters may of come from a car with side airbags. I just did mine a couple of weeks ago and it was plug and play and it sure looks nice.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts