DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD SUMMER!

would you guys like to have a meet for 300m owners in the nyc conn nj penn area?

maybe on aug 25 or 26 let me know dudes and i will set up a location for us!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
The 300M Club had done something like this two April's ago in Astoria Park. Several members had come out for that and no doubt many of them would do it again for a day!

Try posting this there as well here to generate some interest (Keith Jarvis, SilverSpecial, would have some good ideas to get this off the ground). I would also suggest opening it up to all LH vehicles, not just 300Ms. After all, the more the merrier!

I would very likely consider coming to this meet, though I think I would take my Charger instead of my Special.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nyc meet

The 300M Club had done something like this two April's ago in Astoria Park. Several members had come out for that and no doubt many of them would do it again for a day!

Try posting this there as well here to generate some interest (Keith Jarvis, SilverSpecial, would have some good ideas to get this off the ground). I would also suggest opening it up to all LH vehicles, not just 300Ms. After all, the more the merrier!

I would very likely consider coming to this meet, though I think I would take my Charger instead of my Special.
ok cool as far as i am concern all LH owners should come help spread the word thanks

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,479 Posts
Hmmm, sounds interesting!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,479 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
300m NYC MEET !

Bringing this thread back to life! Let's do this!
Hello dudes I am going to host an nyc 300m meet the date will be june 8 sunday 2014. I will reveal the location tonight all those interested post on this thread. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts