DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

I went and checked out a 300m at a dealership and was kind of dissapointed. this was the first time i ever sat in a 300m and have only lusted from pictures. i think what may have ruined me is i have most of the options already so sitting in it it was like my car. though it did have the chrome shifter and wood wheel :). anyone else experience this? it felt like the dash was lower than the intrepid maybe it was all the monotone pieces compared to my black contrast ones. it was a 01 gold with tan interior chrome wheels and only thing that it didnt have was the nice infinity stereo. the car had around 92 K what problems could it have/?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Everyone has thier own tastes I guess. Me, I don't like the squared off back of the 300M. If I was going to step up from my Intrepid SE, I would go for an LHS.... Kinda funny...one time when I was down in Texas, this nit wit 300m owner walks by my Intrepid and made some comment saying that the Intrepids were crap.....guess the idiot didn't know that it had the same doors and chassis as his car and his car was basically the same except for a bigger engine and more sporty suspension.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I love my M Special, its a great car. Was an awesome upgrade from my '95 Intrepid ES..
Some people I know have 2nd gen Intrepids/Concordes and while they feel somewhat the same from the interior, the 300M has the best exterior styling, esp the rear end, IMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts