DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a 300M shifter knob from my brother...basically the same as the one's in the ES, but has a chrome strip right down the middle. They look sweet!

I'll post pictures when I get it in...he's coming to visit from Michigan in 2 weeks, so I'll put it in when he brings it. If anyone is interested in how much they cost, I'll ask him...he's getting mine for freeeeeeee!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's awesome looking but my OCD ass would be constantly trying to keep palm and fingerprints off it. Let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually to clarify... you only get that shift knob on a 300M if you get the luxury package option.
...or if your brother works at a Chrysler dealership :D

I'm working on the leather wrapped steering wheel next...

[ June 19, 2001: Message edited by: Intrepidatious ]

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I want one!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Those chrome shifters are not used anymore in the plant.They have been gone for a few months now. So if you want one you better act quick before they are gone forever. Only leather and plastic shifters are used now.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
MMMM...PLASTIC..

bleh

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AAAAHHHH!!!!! What about 300M guys that need replacement shifters? I guess you guys just made a bunch of them then stockpile for the future?

I want my chrome! (I'm such a whiner!)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I WANT THAT SHIFTER!!!!!! How much is it??

·
Registered
407 Posts
I ordered one today from the Chrysler dealer for 47.00 dollars. I called the Dodge dealer and they wanted 66.00 dollars so I'm wondering about the price difference. I did go look at one in a 300M and its really good looking so it should dress up the R/T interior very nicely.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would- but I'm going to be on a business until Sat of next week. The dealer will order it on Monday, it arrives on Tuesday and sits on his shelf till I get back on Sat. If someone else does this first please post a picture.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
W00h00! 57 bucks and it's on order! i should have it thursday!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.