DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a 300M shifter knob from my brother...basically the same as the one's in the ES, but has a chrome strip right down the middle. They look sweet!

I'll post pictures when I get it in...he's coming to visit from Michigan in 2 weeks, so I'll put it in when he brings it. If anyone is interested in how much they cost, I'll ask him...he's getting mine for freeeeeeee!!

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's what it looks like...

pretty cool, eh? I can't wait to get it!

[ June 19, 2001: Message edited by: Intrepidatious ]

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Actually to clarify... you only get that shift knob on a 300M if you get the luxury package option. :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's awesome looking but my OCD ass would be constantly trying to keep palm and fingerprints off it. Let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually to clarify... you only get that shift knob on a 300M if you get the luxury package option.
...or if your brother works at a Chrysler dealership :D

I'm working on the leather wrapped steering wheel next...

[ June 19, 2001: Message edited by: Intrepidatious ]

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I want one!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Those chrome shifters are not used anymore in the plant.They have been gone for a few months now. So if you want one you better act quick before they are gone forever. Only leather and plastic shifters are used now.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
MMMM...PLASTIC..

bleh

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AAAAHHHH!!!!! What about 300M guys that need replacement shifters? I guess you guys just made a bunch of them then stockpile for the future?

I want my chrome! (I'm such a whiner!)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
They are SOL! They no longer make the same floor mats that came in my car. I'm gonna have to get black ones now, cuz they are the only color that matches!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I WANT THAT SHIFTER!!!!!! How much is it??

·
Registered
407 Posts
I ordered one today from the Chrysler dealer for 47.00 dollars. I called the Dodge dealer and they wanted 66.00 dollars so I'm wondering about the price difference. I did go look at one in a 300M and its really good looking so it should dress up the R/T interior very nicely.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool! You'll most likely get your before I do...take some pics after you get it in!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would- but I'm going to be on a business until Sat of next week. The dealer will order it on Monday, it arrives on Tuesday and sits on his shelf till I get back on Sat. If someone else does this first please post a picture.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
W00h00! 57 bucks and it's on order! i should have it thursday!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts