DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
im not sure, but I always read that it doesnt fit, so i thought I'd say so. and I also read, that it will fit on the autostick one, so you may want to research it some more, becaues i was just answering with what I have read.

·
Dain bramaged
7,214 Posts
the way the button works on a non-autostick first gen is totally wrong for the 2ndgen/autostick shifter.

·
Registered
699 Posts
yea i think they screw in at different parts, 1st gen is on the side and 300m is on the back, i have a leather first gen one ive never had in my car

·
Registered
699 Posts
has some wear on one part, otherwise pretty good condition, ill grab a pic

·
Registered
699 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
only aftermarket ones that look really nice that Ive seen are hurst shifters.. http://hurst-shifters.com, theyre spendy and you have to take apart the whole piece below though

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I've been wanting to put a diffrent shifter knob in my car aswell, it's a non autostick, i'd like to have the auto stick type knob on it but i dont know if there is anything i can do about that is there with out switching to autostick?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ive seen those before. i think they would look so good in a trep lol. thats more for like a mustang or something along those lines.or for someone maybe doing the colum shifter to floor shifter mod. thay can just mount it 1 2 3. im just looking for nice leather knob that doesnt look stock with that huge button on the side lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts