DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - new here, but I am a past owner of 2 different 2002 Intrepid ES cars with the 3.5 engine and really liked the LH platform cars. I have an opportunity to purchase a clean 2003 300M Special that the engine was hurt and removed. It doesn't look like the person that removed the engine is available to install the repaired engine back in the chassis, and I am not medically able to do so myself. So I am looking for someone in the S.E. Michigan area that is familiar with the LH platform cars - especially engine removal and replacement - that could be hired to install the fresh engine back in the chassis. I can say the engine was removed respectfully and parts bagged and labeled. Rad/A/C/Fan module was pulled, as was the bumper cover and grill. Best case scenario would be someone who has done a few R+R's and knows how the factory routes the wires, bracket locations and hardware.
So - anybody in S.E. Mi interested in doing a LH engine install? Thanks, Willie

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Chrysler 300 has a 131 mile per hour maximum speed. Having a top speed this high, it is clear to see how dynamic and versatile this car can be. Anyone getting inside the 2021 Chrysler 300 will see the real ability of the Chrysler 300 whenever it's asked on, or just because they want to.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Chrysler 300 has a 131 mile per hour maximum speed. Having a top speed this high, it is clear to see how dynamic and versatile this car can be. Anyone getting inside the 2021 Chrysler 300 will see the real ability of the Chrysler 300 whenever it's asked on, or just because they want to.
That's . . . Nice, but what does it have to do with my post asking for help with a 2003 300M engine replacement?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts