DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is a 300m special at my yard, with slate/carbon fiber interior. the bezel with the sunroof switches, headliner, carpet, ATC, rear deck (interior), spare tire jack, A and B pillars, dash trim, all the badges (I already have), clock w/wings, regular clock bezel (for molding a screen), cd player, radio, AC amp, all the speakers and tweeters are available, 4 disc changer, cf trim for the dash and for the doors all perfect, various trim pieces (check with me beforehand so I can check availability), 1 good passenger's side jeweled taillight, underhood fusebox, special sideskirts, door bumpers in silver, and various odds and ends that I will list later.

(MIRRORS AND CLUSTER ARE NOT for sale).

Console lid, shifter, door sills, c pillars, window moldings, trunk brake light, cup holders, auto dim mirror, 02 cd changer harness, 2 of the 18" wheels, EVIC, sentry key and SKIM, BCM are spoken for as of now. I will update the status if anything falls through.

SEATS are pending, I have to check a few things on them, if not, I will relist them.

I CAN BRING STUFF TO DAN's MEET!

and here is the car:

EDIT* ADDING MORE PARTS
Exhaust (pickup only)
Shifter bezel (black/slate)
Autostick shifter 02+
Center taillight for the trunk

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Console lid, shifter, door sills, window moldings, C pillars, carpet are spoken for as of now. I will update the status if anything falls through.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Not that I live close or have a 300m.. but looks like the car has a decent tint-job. Might not be a bad swap for local tintless 300m owners huh?

Just thinking out aloud.. I really haven't heard it being done.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I could use the '02 changer cable. :) How much including shipping to 98682? I am hoping to pay no more than $10 total. Let me know!! Jordan :)

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
What is the cable with the 8 pin round plug on one end and the square one with 8 pins on the other, the cable is kind of wrapped in foam?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could use the '02 changer cable. :) How much including shipping to 98682? I am hoping to pay no more than $10 total. Let me know!! Jordan :)
I'd say more like 15 shipped.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
How much for the rims? The 1 or maybe 2 that are left? Full size spare rim?

Please let me know ASAP

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Not that I live close or have a 300m.. but looks like the car has a decent tint-job. Might not be a bad swap for local tintless 300m owners huh?

Just thinking out aloud.. I really haven't heard it being done.

Good idea if they are cheap enough!

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Wouldn't mind that rim either if Nick doesn't get it
How the cars sitting looks like 2 rims one on each side and the spare in truck maybe.

I just want one for a spare but would take 2 if they are cheap enough.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shawn, I'll look at a rim for you too

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update on stock:
the bezel with the sunroof switches, headliner, carpet, ATC, rear deck (interior), spare tire jack, A and B pillars, dash trim, all the badges (I already have), clock w/wings, regular clock bezel (for molding a screen), cd player, radio, AC amp, all the speakers and tweeters are available, 4 disc changer, cf trim for the dash and for the doors all perfect, various trim pieces (check with me beforehand so I can check availability), 1 good passenger's side jeweled taillight, underhood fusebox, special sideskirts, door bumpers in silver, and various odds and ends that I will list later.

(MIRRORS AND CLUSTER ARE NOT for sale).

Console lid, shifter, door sills, c pillars, window moldings, trunk brake light, cup holders, auto dim mirror, 02 cd changer harness, 2 of the 18" wheels, EVIC, sentry key and SKIM, BCM are spoken for as of now. I will update the status if anything falls through.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Hey, I'd like the exhaust! I live in Troy, so I'm sure you're not too far from me!
let me know, I'd be willing to come grab it today!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
How much for the speedometer cluster?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
So when will you be ready to mail any of this stuff out? Let me know and let's arange payment. Thanks! Jordan :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.