DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

300m Special mufflers - what are they worth?

320 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Superhands 
#1 ·
So, I recently did the rear end of the Special's exhaust. The original 1-in/2-out resonator had developed a rust patch which had blown through, so it needed replaced. I elected therefore to chop the two twin rear mufflers and run pipes from the replacement Pro-flow splitter muffler instead. Sounds great now!

Anyhow, the twin mufflers I chopped were still in good shape, so I held onto them. Apart from the expected light-gray patina, there are no signs of any brown surface corrosion at all, not even around the welds. So, once I clean them up, I'm looking to maybe sell them, probably locally because shipping would be astronomical.

Not sure what to price them at, though. If you were looking to buy these mufflers off of, say, Craigslist, what would you guys be willing to pay for them?

I'll get pictures up once I have a chance to clean them, in case anyone in the MN area is interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.