1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
sweet ride!

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Don't forget 18" wheels and lowered an inch from the base 300m.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I think I saw the same one, at the same show! I am not impressed with the dark gray trim around the body. I would want my ground effects painted to match the car. Probably have to be done after I bought it.

It's still way nicer than the Lincoln LS or the Aurora.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I'd take one if i could afford it... i like the old grills though - i think they look a little better, but then again I think i could live with it if someone were to just buy me that car *hint hint* ;) :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
Very nice. I'm with Randy on this one, I love the darkened ground effects, and I absolutely love the dual exhaust.

Hey, is it still 300HP, or could they not get the trannys to take it?

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
The special pretty much has the same HP as the base 300m. 255HP.

The Special does not give you any performance increases over the base 300m, which is why it gets bashed alot in the 300m enthusiasts boards. The "two-tone" look also gets bashed alot. I don't mind the exterior dark grey ground effects... kinda resembles a Lexus. Are you guys aware that the interior is two-toned as well? The leather seats and dash is a combination dark slate grey and taupe. Ill try to find a pic of it and post it.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Actually... now that I am looking around... maybe the two-toned interior is an option cause I saw an interior pic of one guy's 300m special and it wasnt 2-toned... yet my 2002 Chrysler book had a special in there and that was 2-toned. Strange.

·
Registered
973 Posts
NOT slower! The trans has the ratio from the 2.7L engine. It gets off the line quicker but has a slightly reduced top speed. That plus the shorter sidewalls on the 45 series tires should help a bunch.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Its not a bad looking ride. The ground effects need to be the same color as the car though. I think I could do with out the wheels too. Sounds good though. I think I would get it if I could afford it just for the HID's! Just my 3 cents on that... :D

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
saw one at the auto show, then just saw one on the weekend, really nice ride

1 - 15 of 15 Posts