DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to look at a 300m sometime this week

its a steal 1,500$ it has 86,000 miles and the only damage is dented trunk lid and driver side tail light

so if anybody finds either of these please let me know :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Look at the car first, then decide what it needs. Sellers almost never tell you the truth.

Looked at a 60K mile car last week, asked how the interior was (since there were no pics of it) he says perfect condition. Show up after driving over an hour and the drivers seat was missing a chunk of material from the side bolster and the whole interior smelled like it had been at the bottom of a pool for months.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Yea, 1500 is too good to be true, unless someone REALLY wants to get rid of it. The average price is usually 4500-5500. Specials are around 8500-10,000.

Be weary!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, 1500 is too good to be true, unless someone REALLY wants to get rid of it. The average price is usually 4500-5500. Specials are around 8500-10,000.

Be weary!
ur from NJ...go on Craigslist central NJ and type in 300m

its in south or north plainfield 1500

has damage but it says runs good...i wanna check it out

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I assume you are looking at this one 1999 chrystler 300m for sale!

If so look closer, quarter panel is messed up, bumper has damage, drivers mirror looks like it's held on with tape, etc

I am sure if he took a side pic you would find damage all the way down the dirvers side
damn! he added more pics haha

ok ill drive my SE for a few more months :icon_cool

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.