DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess I forgot to make one, so..here it is.

Go Browns!!

Browns Baby!

Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

Lake Erie

Headrests

Molded Dash Kit

Painted Calipers and Rotors (I know..not D/S, but I hade them and didn't like)

Gas Lid

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Soooo...we can't edit our post?? Or am I missing something?

All about my "M's" MODS...

Exterior

Shaved Door Emblems
Clear Front Bumper Turn Signal Lenses
Clear Mirror Turn Signal Lenses
Clear 3rd Brake Light lens
OEM Wing With Factory Paint
Mesh Grilles
Carbon Fiber Pillar Posts
Carbon Fiber Gas Lid Appliqué
20% Tint All Around

Interior

Embroidered Headrests
Lighted Key Ring
Molded Aluminum Dash Kit
Billet Gas and Brake Pedals
Visor Plaques
Clock Mod

Electronics

Kenwood AM/FM CD Head Unit with Kenwood Sirius Tuner
PAC steering wheel audio interface
6.5 Infinity front speakers
6x9 Kenwood rear speakers
Bass Link
Remote Car Starter And After Market Alarm

Other

K&N FIPK Performance Intake

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Nice ride!

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Wheels look very good Craig.

The only thing I really don't like about the exterior is the gas lid, looks cheesy to me. The rest is awesome.

I'm personally not a fan of the dull gray body cladding that the special come with (the color I mean - its not bad, just could be so much better IMO), I think if it was painted black to match that dark tint it would look amazing, but I know thats just me.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wheels look very good Craig.

The only thing I really don't like about the exterior is the gas lid, looks cheesy to me. The rest is awesome.

I'm personally not a fan of the dull gray body cladding that the special come with (the color I mean - its not bad, just could be so much better IMO), I think if it was painted black to match that dark tint it would look amazing, but I know thats just me.
Thanks Dan.

I know some people don't like my lid decal, but I like it and thats what matters to me. Matches my Carbon Fiber B + C pillar appliqués. I have often considered painting the lower cladding, but just haven't pulled the trigger on that. I would most likely go PS2 on it though.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Thanks Dan.

I know some people don't like my lid decal, but I like it and thats what matters to me. Matches my Carbon Fiber B + C pillar appliqués. I have often considered painting the lower cladding, but just haven't pulled the trigger on that. I would most likely go PS2 on it though.
Yep, as long as you like it.

Painting the whole car the PS2 would look nice too, I just think that because there is a body line all the way around with the way the cladding is done that it looks good as a separate color. PS2 is a really nice silver though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts